Reviews for You Know You Love Me
Stubat chapter 10 . 8/25
These last two chapters are way fluff! Very good. Liked Manchas as a barkeep. Fitting that they'd finally show their feelings in a bar booth that happened because of their initial cooperation. Good stuff, great fluff, fun story. Thanks! Stubat
Stubat chapter 6 . 8/25
That was good. Scary, but good. Nicely done...Really had me going at the end, there. Thanks!
MrAndersIversen chapter 10 . 8/15
Great chapter once more and nothing less! :) I really love where this story goes and it just got more exciting, so please update ASAP! ;)

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
DStaro chapter 1 . 8/15
Oh geez i missed the first day screening but I don't even care this is just too nice for me and for everyone. I like how the events of one day feel almost like a month. And I guess that's probably owed to this story being a few days over two months old... or because I'm a shut-in and I'd pass out if my day was even a fourth as eventful as theirs. I guess there's something to be said about that: my sweet summer children Nick and Judy must not be getting a whole lot of sleep? With the amount of time in the day, it's hard to place where their first and second little cuddle naps are. I'm sure if I really dwelled on it myself I could probably make a schedule, but even then they're really rocking into the night. Get some rest! wildehopps!
WildeHopps85 chapter 10 . 8/13
Sorry no chocolate to give but will say I'm enjoying the story so far. I've already been following it just not really a talker so short reviews
LastEdge chapter 10 . 8/12
My fluff meter has been suitably filled for another week :)
Te Videre
imjustlikehumphery chapter 10 . 8/12
Great chapter vulpes, keep it up! Well cause of the weather Nick and Judy had to stay at his apartment and some happy coincidences later they were sharing his bed. Later that morning she woke and thought she was havin a vivid dream within her apartment back at the Grand Pangolin. When she realized that she was indeed at Nick's place she teared up and thanked whatever god that she was with Nick like this. I do like that Nick want's to take this slow as his previous relationships were during his conning days and as such were based on that premise so he doesn't have much experience on how to make this one that he really cares about last long term but like Judy thought, they would face it together. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Merecor chapter 10 . 8/12
This chapter was adorable! Awesome work!
Guitarist Girl chapter 10 . 8/12
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I LOVE IT. IT'S SO AWESOME. I JUST GONNA LAY DOWN I DIE, I LOVE IT...
(cough, cough,) I am okay now...
More fluff! ;)
GUNSLINGER99 chapter 10 . 8/11
Gonna launch a cadbury cream rocket to where ever you are, I loved that she thought it was a dream, gonna start sounding like Clawhowlser with all the awws I'm doing

Great chapter

Wait, has it only been a day?
Fox in the hen house chapter 10 . 8/11
Its so fluffy!
ApatheisticDevil chapter 10 . 8/11
*Gets notification that shipment of Dutch Chocolate is shipped for author.* Sends review stating: Get ready it's approximately 5 tons. *Closes phone and tosses it in trash so he can't be traced. Currently running from mother.*
GhostWolf88 chapter 10 . 8/11
Another great chapter, just a little action, plenty of tease. Slow and sure.
smurr79 chapter 9 . 8/8
Woo pay off! You write them so emotionally charged I love it, makes the fluffiness all the sweeter when you write their emotions so well.
empirebuilder1 chapter 9 . 8/7
I think my reaction to the story so far can be summed up in two words: NEED. MORE.

Seriously, this is a very well written fluff story, especially since it doesn't need to drop straight to smut-levels of writing to keep the relationship moving. Your writing of interactions between them are spot on, and you're managing their feelings in a way that doesn't make it feel like a high school romcom! Definitely a fave and follow from me!