Reviews for The French Lady
I loved it . you... are the most talented writer I've come across... I think you should do more maybe not only Fifi
And DM but a different danger mouse couple ... I have a lil sis that adores yaoi in her favour please do one about DM and penfold she won't shut the hell up if she can't read about her ideal couple . plus your great!,:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Pleeeeeese do more!
indiegal chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Hiya, thanks for reviewing my story - I thought I'd return the favour! While I don't usually read het, this was good ) I didn't realise DM was actually supposed to have a lady friend - there goes my theory! You're right - this story was hopelessly romantic, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.. I'm the same, except I see slash couples everywhere I look, which explains my (perhaps questionable) view on the relationship between DM and Penfold! And also, well done for not Americanising it - there's nothing that irritates me more than finding American slang in fanfictions about english books/programs!
the 10th scratch cat chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
words canot express how truly hartwarming this story is
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
As a fan of Danger Mouse, I really enjoyed reading this. I often wondered Who Fifi was, and this was a very good and well thought out explanation, especially why DM didn't want Penfold to mention it, being potentially embarassing. THank you for a good read.
DC13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
OI! I was going to write one like this! Do you mind if I do any way? I swear I won't copy you, OK?
kar chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Wow! This is the best story i've ever read here. I know, I'm a hopeless romantic. Keep up the good work.
Tea-Cub chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Aw...

This was so sweet! I loved it! I've been a fan of the show since I was six, and you really went out of your way to make it look good.

More! Write more ficcys!
Aquila chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
A well planned and educated story. Not as mushy as the author confesses but still is great food for the imagination.

A refreshing change to the classic DM storyline, the story is presented more as a typical love story. I'm unsure whether an additional hint of humour would have worked or not but this particular style works well to document DM's unofficial past ;)
Lady Epona chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Wow - this story was great! Very well written, I could almost imagine DM and Penfold talking. - I didn't think it was too slushy, but then, maybe that's just me ... lol. Oh, and of course it's great to see someone as obsessed with the white wonder as I am. - Yay us!
KittyNakajimaX chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
*claps* A story very well done. I always liked the idea of DM getting married, and even better since you incorporated a little known character (Fifi) into it since there was a severe lack of female characters in the show.

But, there's one thing on my mind that almost threw me off from the plot: If DM's a secret agent, then wouldn't he be making up an alias to not let people know who he was? By telling people, he was sorta putting him in danger indirectly in my opinion.

Other than that, it was great! I'm going over to read your other story, and i hope it was just as wonderful as this one.