Reviews for A Mary Sue for Janeway
Doc Yewll chapter 1 . 1/3
Aunt Kathy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love the last line... :)
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Funny story -
Dante Reaver chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That last bit with Seven and Braga was class!

I'm so impressed that you can write good humour AND good angst; not many writers can excel at both.
heylove chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
LOL! This is not even close to the type of thing I usually enjoy reading, but I could not stop laughing through this, or after. It's so ridiculous! Absolutely hillarious, and by far one of the strangest fanfics I've ever read.
Lady Nagini chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
hah! mary sue!

great riculous mary sue.

okay, so i'm being weird in this review. but it was funny.
DarkShadow1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
my lord do you know how to write smut...well, soft smut anyway. That was really really good and I enjoyed it! Thank you!
Eve chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Such a pure Mary-Sue. Beauty (pardon the pun), pure beauty.
hibernate chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
LOL, this was the strangest thing I've read in some time, but *hilarious*. A Mary Sue on all accounts, all the way from her birth, to her being smarter and younger than the others at the academy, to her tragic suicide. Very amusing.
Frodo Blythe chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Okay, what an odd story. I could handle it when the Captain wanted to sleep with this chick -even though it was a bit wrong. And I could put up with the constant talk of how beautiful she is and stuff(note: too much). But, I;m sorry to say that I had to stop reading when this Jessamyne kissed her. I'm sorry-to weird-wrong. Anywho.