Reviews for Living Dead Girl
Tilty.bbb chapter 38 . 4/2
This was a fantastic read well done
Adhara Cassiopea Black chapter 38 . 3/20
Hi.

I see that this is your unique story, and let me tell you is quite nice; but honestly, it's darkly beautiful and I love it.

Congratulations, you are a great writer, I hope that some day you have another amazing story.
amg.supernatural chapter 38 . 2/27
I thought this was a fantastic story. thank you.
F.maiden chapter 4 . 2/17
Mad Eye Moody, how on earth was that man still alive , the animagus woman that was related to Bellatrix, the black auror Kingsley, and some others he didn't recognize.

I dont know if anyone brought it up, I'm sorry, but tonks is a Metamorphmagus.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 19 . 2/12
Hermione is an idiot.
Lizzium chapter 38 . 2/2
Holy moly. I mean...wow. Just...wow. I absolutely devoured this. It is phenomenal. It is so so SO well done and well-written that I am just in awe. I LOVE Hermione’s connection with all the men. Yaxley is the greatest, I swear every scene with him put a smile on my face. Rabastan and Luna are WONDERFUL and I’d love to further understand their relationship. Antonin’s voice throughout this entire story is SO perfect, his evolving possessiveness and his stunned realization that he’s in love...wow. And oh my, Hermione. She’s so strong and powerful and clever, but she’s still real. She’s insecure, emotional, unsure, hesitant, afraid...crying before she walks into Dumbledore’s office, but then sitting ramrod straight to complete her task. Her fear of turning into Bellatrix. Oh and the way she drew everyone in! Calling Snape her friend, showing kindness and respect to Fenrir’s customs - the were all such great details! I never did quite know what was going to happen next. I love her compassion and love for the men most of all. Everything about your writing is perfect and I so so so did enjoy this story. Thank you for writing and posting!
artemisballet chapter 37 . 1/24
This is just amazing. You have written an amazing and complex story. Hermione is just amazing and I love how she stays true to herself throughout, no contradictions. It is just a wonderful way to tell the story. Thank you so much for writing this!
Noppoh chapter 38 . 1/22
THIS!
Gods, I loved your story! The way you shaped the characters, how they evolved, all of them but Antonin the most, it's incredible! No sudden star-struck love affairs, but a gradual change of views. Those are my all-time favorites.
And honestly, Hermione is sweet but also really bad-ass. The way she handles her men and strategizes her way out of the war. Congrats for thinking that one up. It's always so sad when the Order behave like idiots, but it is indeed how they would react. Blinded in their ways, too focused on what they think defines the Light. Unable to see anything else but their own ways. *rolls eyes
A bunch more kudos, by the way, for having Hermione stand her own against Lucius down in the dungeons. Their interaction really put a smile on my face. The same goes for puppy-eyed Rabastan. Poor man, completely lost, LOL!
So yeah, you have one amazing story here. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Leverne chapter 38 . 1/1
This was amazing! Just that perfect blend of independent Hermione that I think most of us relate to and wish we were, but then also her fragility and that goodness. And how you just rewrote the story in this way. I am in awe. I just really loved this story. Thank you for writing this golden thing, and for sharing it with the rest of us.
Thank you.
Harry-Potter-Addict-595 chapter 38 . 12/18/2017
i love this fanfic
SunnySorrows chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This story couldn’t be more perfect if you tried. I absolutely loved it and I look forward to reading more of your work if you ever decide to post again. Please do!
Oyster Next To The Pearl chapter 38 . 11/6/2017
I really loved this!
Sorry I didn't review chapter by chapter, I was so caught up in it that I forgot!
Semi-Sanguis-Regulus chapter 38 . 11/4/2017
I really love this story! I hope you write more Hermione/death eater stories.
rabradley09 chapter 22 . 11/1/2017
This is truly one of my favorite stories. I’ve read it about three times.
rabradley09 chapter 38 . 10/25/2017
Beautiful story. This is the first time I’ve ever reviewed one. I thoroughly enjoyed it.