Reviews for Just Like Fiction
barrelof chapter 12 . 5/26
What a great ending tied up with a big red bow
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 12 . 7/21/2019
I don’t know if I ever left a review, but I just found this still open on my iPad, so I re-read the last two chapters. I loved this story. Thanks for writing!
princesshyper chapter 12 . 6/8/2019
I really really loved this story, I read it in one go and stayed up way too late when I had work the next day
SeannysMom chapter 12 . 12/12/2018
Beautiful story ! Thank you
The-KLF chapter 12 . 12/3/2018
It's 1.40am and you made me laugh and cry and everything in between. Brilliant story, thank you for writing and sharing!
theputz913 chapter 12 . 11/24/2018
Loved the epilogue!
Caskett1963 chapter 12 . 11/23/2018
I also just discovered this story and read the whole thing in a day. Loved each and every chapter.
dkfan chapter 12 . 11/21/2018
This was great. I didn’t locate the story until just recently, but I have read it in it’s entirety over the last two days. Amazing story telling and I enjoyed each chapter, especially the epilogue. I am I big sucker for Caskett happy endings. Thank you for giving us readers such a wonderful story.
sasans chapter 12 . 11/20/2018
I loved the movie and I also loved your story. This was a very fitting epilogue. Thank you.
Chelypdj chapter 12 . 11/19/2018
Aww thanks for the update
TORONTOSUN chapter 12 . 11/17/2018
Welcome back. I like the ending to this great story. I like how you wrote the very last line taken from the episode of season 4.
Muscovy chapter 12 . 11/16/2018
I have just re-read this wonderful story, thank you for posting this beautiful epilogue.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
Outstanding

sillylissy chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
SOOOO GOOOOOOD! don't know if i should feel upset or glad that i waited until now to read it, but please know i love it so much. thanks for sharing your words with us and keeping the castle memory alive :')
southerngirl1 chapter 12 . 11/13/2018
Great epilogue to a terrific story - thanks...