Reviews for The CCS Fanfic Cliches Fanfic: A Sequel
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was probably the most random ccs fic I've ever read. Holy-shit lols, I seriously never expected that from something in this fandom.
Zepar chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Roflmao!

I will tell you when you get older
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I enjoyed the description you wrote for Syaoran: his excessive concern for Sakura's welfare that makes him ignore everything else. so funny!
CherryStar chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was one of the most funniest things i have ever read although the characters were a bit ott.
SweetMusic chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
OMG, that was hilarious! :D

"Eriol cleared his throat loudly. “‘British pansies’?” Syaoran held up a mirror for the blue-eyed boy, who examined his reflection carefully. “Ah, my mistake.”"

*laughs hysterically*

And of course, Tomoyo and Eriol having "tea." And "perfect" Syaoran. Awesome job.
Crazy Kawaii chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! so funny!

everything was so funny! everything! kaho-snape, the broom closet, touya naruku hehe the japanese man thing... HAHAHA! kero, truth or dare, everyone suddenly has magic... hahaha... damn brithish people having to know everything, harry, ron, hermione frogs, lol this was GREAT!
Elvirna chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
More! Write more! I just can't get enough of this. _ It's so funny! I really liked that part with Yue and the coin. LOL XD "Ooh,shiny!"

Elvirna
cathaya chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Damn hilarious.

Congratulations on a writing an amazing story that not only contains correct grammar and spelling etc, but is extremely entertaining and succeeds in bringing together all (or most) of the existing various stereotypes and cliches of Cardcaptor Sakura fanfiction. Also, it still managed to have some unexpected violent twists and turns in the plot.

PS I want Syaoran! *dreamy sigh*
ihavenoname chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
lol lol and lol

that was funny, weird anda waste of my time but who cares about that :D
Keledrena chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
not bad
Strained Blue chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
You are an absolute GENIUS.
Mini Sweety chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
LOLZ! Another extremely hilarious fic, nice sequeal! I didn't know you had a sequal until I read one of ur reviews for the original story that said 'I'd read your sequel but my computer doesn't download' or soemthing like that...

Here's the parts I found really funny,

Touya's Sarcastic 'playing baseball'

Harry trying to show off coz he usually doesn't. :P

When Eriol commented about the Malfoy ppl fondly.

When Sakura did it with someone when she refuses to kiss.

And I know it's kind of a sarcasm for you to write Syaoran's perfect, because all un-unique, stupid, moronic, immature authors do that... :P

Great, great story.

I understood what was going on between Touya and Yukito (;) in the closet, but I really didn't quite get what's with him and Nakuru when THEY were in that closet... :S

If you get this review, can you email me and tell me? My email's

I know it's probably something... er.. MATURE, but still, I can't help but to wonder... :P

Luv,

~Mini Sweety
Kirei Blossom chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
OMG! This fic was hilarious. I have tears running down my face now.
Loved the line: "Sakura didn’t think she’d ever heard Tomoyo giggle so much. What the heck was in that tea, anyway?"
I usually steer clear of HP/CCS crossovers, and I've never managed to read through a complete chapter yet. ~ But your fic is great! Hope you write a sequel sometime
mint-grl chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
wtf... that is crazy...
meimei-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
OMG!
I'm sending this review now, even though i read this last week, because i just recovered from my bruises that were retained from my ROFLMAO...uh-oh- I just remembered the part where Eriol explains to Sakura how one gets pregnant...I'm starting to ROFL again...i have to stop now...by the way, you left out the cliche where the CCS gang meet Dumbledore, and dumbledore somehow knows WAY too much about the Clow cards and everything...