Reviews for Miss your Smile
malleys8 chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
You kept my attention from beginning to end. You not only have a fantastic way with words, you structure your conversations in a manner where this reader needs to continue on to hear what will be coming in the future portions of their conversations. This, of course, means staying until the entire communication is completed. Which, with your stories so far, means staying to the end.
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
What a novelty - a health conversation about commitment and looking toward the future! This was a great concept, even if the conversation got a bit awkward. But they were honest and worked to make things happen, and look at the reward!
Perfgen chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Makes so much more sense than the show.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I have always loved that song, even though it's almost as old as I am.
This story was great, a welcomed change... it almost made me forget how inane, stupid, incongruent that whole story arc was...
Griever11 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Nawwwwww yasssss
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Sweet story

This so would have worked on the show

Sweet story

Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Cute little story, and I learned a new word - removalist. :)

You have a couple of really minor 'mistakes' - you mentioned that Kate didn't want to call Castle because it was late, and mentioned the local time was 11 p.m. as if DC and NYC are in different time zones; they're not. Also, love the England Dan and John Ford Coley reference, but you actually have one of the lines wrong. It actually is, "But there's a warm wind blowin', the stars are out." I used to swear it was "blowin' the stars around" too, but the singers say it's "stars are out." Just FYI.
sasans chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Very nice story. They had some communication issues to start with and each one was afraid of what the other really wanted. I'm glad the old adage of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' on in this case they figure they can't and don't want to live without the other finally makes them agree to do something about it. Thank you for your story and fine ending.
castle2824 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I thought that was the song you were referring to at the beginning. Love that song. Great story.
ElValTal chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
A sweet story! A little angsty, but to be expected during that time in the Caskett relationship. Nicely done! :)
Madelynn one chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This was great. Thanks for writing.
DX2012 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Better than what went on in the show. Beckett was a b***h in this episode. Glad to see you chose for her to tell him first.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Good song and the story fit it great like your writing.
Copop chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Aw, that was very sweet :)
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017