Reviews for He Sleeps Unaware of the Clarion Call
Dorkaholic chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
I don’t know why you stopped posting this story, but it needs to continue! This story had me feeling every emotion the characters were feeling and I need to feel right again!
kr424791 chapter 4 . 1/31/2019
This is a fascinating story. I hope you are able to continue it some day!
SageSmith chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Post more please! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2018
Holy cow! I love this! If you want to write more, I will read and reread it. I swear, everything you write is gold
Tynamomaniac chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
I love this! The way you've crafted the story and scenario is really engaging and I can't wait to read more! Thank you for your marvellous stories!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
I like how you wrote this chapter.
lelemai chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
This one! This ONE! Is amazing..
Snowbeardolphin chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
I like how you wrote chapters one through three.
lelemai chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
This one was good and the fact that Stiles 'communicated' with Derek...amazing! I just hope that crazy woman doesn't find out.
lelemai chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
I love the chapter as well. Cannot wait to see what happens next
lelemai chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I hope you write more, this is great! I really want to know what happens to Stiles and is it really bad that only one chapter and you've already got me disliking Scott. Meredith is one crazy...
She seems to be the manipulative person but in a way where you can't pin point that she is. Because you just know. I feel like Stiles is going to need all the determination and motivation he has because it seems that woman will try her hardest to break him and build him back how she wants to.