Reviews for How Quaint the Ways of Paradox
Soul93 chapter 34 . 10/13/2018
This was wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Soul93 chapter 25 . 10/13/2018
I’m confused why Paige nearly dying is Cole’s fault. I’m especially confused why Cole can’t just be honest with Phoebe at least about the offer he was made.
Soul93 chapter 24 . 10/13/2018
I don’t think I’m ever going to like Arturo or any of the other guardians much. However, the overall story is still quite enjoyable.
Soul93 chapter 21 . 10/12/2018
Sounds like being a guardian really sucks.
Soul93 chapter 19 . 10/12/2018
I like how Cole is all powerful and badass but not evil. But he needs to make up with Franscesa already.
Soul93 chapter 17 . 10/12/2018
Another family drama chapter. Enjoyed every bit of it!
Soul93 chapter 15 . 10/12/2018
And Leo stays being a traitor, lol. But I love how Cole and Phoebe find each other each time, kind of achingly sweet.
Soul93 chapter 14 . 10/12/2018
But the way Paige has a bad potty mouth no matter what altered timeline lol. I’m enjoying the easy banter and the plot is really good and flows seamlessly into the narrative.
Tzarista chapter 34 . 10/23/2003
this was a great and long story
Regina Halliwell chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
i am a bit confused... okay i lied i'm extremely confused, but it's good.
LuckilyCharmedGirl chapter 34 . 5/26/2003
I LOVE this story!
Jaques Rico chapter 34 . 4/15/2003
One of the best fanfics Ive ever read. Many small mistakes with punctuation and such things, but who cares when a story is so brilliant! On the other hand you may consider the deployment of a beta reader to make a superior work perfect.

Regards

JR
Evil Angel4 chapter 34 . 4/12/2003
Oh my god! The end! NO!

I don't want it to stop! Please give us more I'm addicted! I love the way you write! Really! You're a wonderful writer!

This story is so fresh! There is everything to make it the best charmed story EVER: tragedy, drama, comedy, EVERYTHING!

I REALLY LOVED IT! (don't have enough vocabulary to express how good it was!) ;)

When I saw 'the end' my heart jumped, i never wanted it to stop!

Francesca and her school marm tone, Phoebe's capricious attitudes, Piper & Paige calling cole an asshole (lol) and Cole bitching at them! Even Leo was interesting!

I'm glad you found a way for Phoebe and Cole to be together in the end! I so love happy ends! And major plus: there will be no consequences, at least till the Elders don't know Cole is a guardian. An opening for a sequel? PLEASE write a sequel! I know your story can't go on for ever but i so love it!

Besides, you gave Cole a real place in the halliwell household, he is family FINALLY! I love how you saw the family always bitching at each others but caring at the same time. Cole discovered what family is like and even if it took him some time to adjust, he couldn't live without them anymore! EVEN Paige is sweet with him (a crush? yes!)!

I will say it one last time because I could go on for ever you know: YOUR STORY IS WONDERFUL! PLEASE CONTINUE THE WRITING YOU'RE EXCELLENT!

Kiss
A chapter 23 . 4/11/2003
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. I wish the writers from the show had your imagination...
magicmyth chapter 32 . 4/10/2003