Reviews for Fiamma Magica
AutumnWolf90 chapter 15 . 5/4
My goodness this is so adorable! I can't wait for later for the show down between Severus and SiriusReborn about child custody... Lol hope you come back to writing soon.
autumncat210 chapter 15 . 10/20/2020
It was good and cute and I can’t wait for the next update
WolfSongGirl chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
Okay, I REALLY want to see Fran as Luna Lovegood. It would be so hilarious!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2020
I'm excited for the dad-off. And I can't even begin to imagine how Reborn will react to the Dursleys after finding out about the extent of the abuse Tsuna suffered. And I also want Dumbledore to suffer slowly and painfully. Preferably after humilliating him so much that his name is nothing but a laughing stock. And please tell me that they're going to help Tsuna with the horcruxes. Imagine everybody going in a rampage because Tsuna is being targeted by a hypocrite with daddy issues. Lol. And please continue this!
Shamus12678 chapter 15 . 4/13/2020
please update soon
Otaku-girl1986 chapter 15 . 2/26/2020
It's soooooo cute and fluffy!
Black Dragoniss chapter 15 . 1/17/2020
ohh, I love it, I love it. I'm excited to see what happens next. Will Sirius send a note and then sign it as Reborn? that would be fun to see. Wait... will Reborn and Snape get along? Also, can Skull come back as maybe Viktor Krum? please?
I'm excited to see what happens next
deathwearsblack chapter 15 . 12/19/2019
Please update.
Chocoholic202 chapter 15 . 5/30/2019
You know, we are still waiting for Severus and Reborn to have that dad off. And the continuation of this story.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 15 . 4/25/2019
This story is awesome! Is Lambo going to be Colin Creevey?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2019
Now Author-san really dissappeared. Hey good sir, how many years are you going to let this beautiful story go to sleep for? Do we need to kiss this story for it to come alive?

*cries for Reborn*
yoyaoi chapter 15 . 3/12/2019
Muy bien, ya he leído a Harry siendo skull, colonello, viper, Mukuro, Hibari, Xanxus, solo me falta Reborn y abarcaría todos mis personajes favoritos.
PD: Me encanto la historia, espero con ansias la siguiente parte.
DragonClanMaster chapter 15 . 1/24/2019
No one can resist the Tuna-Charm!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 15 . 12/30/2018
:D
NorCal.NEH chapter 15 . 12/22/2018
Oh gosh this story just ...ugh. Its soooo cute and i am squealing and then i am just seething in anger about the dursleys(?) treatment. If i wasmt alone and had it not been 4:27 am i think people would be looking at me like i am crazy.