Reviews for The Zenko of the DC
bololzzz chapter 2 . 1/11
r the four weapons based off tmnt
Jose19 chapter 3 . 1/8
The interesting thing would be if the women would be willing to share there are some that won’t.

I can name one from that Harem list steady that probably is not the sharing type the girl known as Supergirl.

Supergirl has a strong set of morals, and ethics like her cousin Superman.
Xavier Arias Gonsalves chapter 12 . 12/27/2019
I've been shipping Naruto and Starfire since I saw my first teen titans and Naruto crossover, so thanks for the switch up on things. I like where this story's going and I hope to see more intimacy and Naruto returning the feeling, ya know what I mean.
Al Bundy chapter 12 . 12/15/2019
Man, just found your stories and I have to say they are really good. Great even. By far my favorite is DC. I do kinda want Naruto to have a bigger harem than what you have mentioned. I do not believe that Batman or Green Lantern deserve their other halves. (thinking of Justice League and unlimited) John is pretty much a douche and Batman really blows his relationships with women. Don't get me wrong, great heroes, but lousy love interests. That is why I believe that Selina Kyle, Hawkgirl, and Vixen should join Naruto. Come on... It's only a little bit bigger. Oh, and kudos to you for adding Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn to the harem, love Harley and wherever she goes, Poison Ivy is sure to follow. Oohh, oohh, and maybe Power Girl. Thank you again for your tales and stories. Happy Holidays.
Ronald marin chapter 3 . 11/18/2019
Seria bueno ver a la hija de ras-algur emparejada cin batman pero algo serio y no como los comics
draculyn28 chapter 12 . 11/14/2019
Hello I like your story, I hope the continues at some point, greetings.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2019
Are u gonna add Diana to Naruto love circle.
SlyFox9 chapter 12 . 10/1/2019
Man its been a long time since I've read this. Great chapter like always, please keep going.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2019
Are you gonna add wonderwoman to the harem
Gypsy of the Aether chapter 12 . 9/21/2019
A story worth reading for sure! You have English better than most English story writers here, and that’s saying a lot.
Shadow chapter 12 . 9/16/2019
Loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2019
Do you get pokemon in Ghana because Ash Ketchum just won his 1st ever pokemon league championship!
OrionSmithArchive chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
huh... these Fangs sound a lot like the mystical weapons from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...
R-king 93 chapter 12 . 9/16/2019
Great chapter
Elchabon chapter 12 . 9/16/2019
As always, thank you very much for the update.
It is a great chapter.