Reviews for What Am I To You
Yari Cullen Kuroo chapter 20 . 9/8
OMG! I LOOOOOVE IT! It's the first South Park story i've ever read! I just became a Kyle/Stand shipper 3 They are so cute *.*
The story was amaizing, to bad the thing with their parents, but so cool they didn't let them stop their happyness, Cartman was an ass but, their parents will figured it out sooner or later, and poor Clyde :(
Well, know you are going to see more about me, because i want to read your others stories now xD
Molerina17 chapter 20 . 8/21
That was a great story
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 20 . 8/21
It's over? Noooo! I was really hoping they would make ammends with their parents. I'm glad Stan and Kyle ended up together though. :-)
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 19 . 8/21
Oh man! I really hope they can make ammends with their parents. :-( Cartman is an asshole for exposing them.
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 18 . 8/18
The twists keep coming! I never expected Cartman and Butters to be together! Damn Butters and his big mouth! Why tell Cartman of all people!

I love how clueless Sharon and Gerald are when it comes to Stan and Kyle, lol!
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 17 . 8/17
Wow, I didn't see the Kenny/Bebe affair coming. Poor Clyde.

Have I told you how much I freaking love Stan and Kyle in this?
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 16 . 8/16
I agree with Kenny, Stan and Kyle are too cute! I think at this point they should go ahead and tell their parents the truth.
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 15 . 8/15
Wow, so Ike knows? I guess it's only a matter of time before their parents find out. How awkward now that they're going to be stepbrothers!
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 14 . 8/15
Yes! Finally, I've been waiting for the moment when Stan finally loses his virginity to Kyle! It was so beautiful! I swear wine always does the trick, lol.
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 13 . 8/15
Wendy and Kenny seem to be onto Stan and Kyle. How much longer can they hide the truth?

I like that we got to learn a little more about Kyle's past.

Clyde deserved that ass whooping and so much more!
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 12 . 8/15
That chapter was so hot! I respect Kyle for not sleeping with Stan while he was on the drug.
Jackson chapter 18 . 8/12
I love this story. Stan and Kyle are so cute together. I'm so hyped for the next chapter, I really want to know if their parents know about them or not. Hope you update soon.
kenneth95 chapter 18 . 8/10
I love this story, the plot is brilliant with them starting at camp together and falling in love only to find out their parents are dating when they go home. I've always thought Stan and Kyle make a great pairing and its awesome to see that come to life in this story.
I can't wait to read more and find out what happens now that there is rumors about their relationship and the risk of their parents knowing about them, I'm really looking forward to it especially with the last sentence of this chapter.
Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more in the next chapter.
SomeSouthParkFan chapter 11 . 7/20
Stan and Kyle are so cute! I really hope things work out for them!
style101 chapter 1 . 7/15
Im a ginger and I can say, we do in fact murder you in your sleep