Reviews for Personal Log, Commander Shepard, SSV Normandy
Endrius chapter 49 . 5/26
Great chapter and great story. RIP Shepard. Interesting idea with future Shep's kid. Thank You for writing this story.
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 5/19
Great story.
Endrius chapter 46 . 5/5
RIP Legion, the best tin can in the whole galaxy.
Endrius chapter 45 . 4/28
Damn Quarians and their dumb ideas.
Scarease chapter 3 . 4/17
New mind meld Shiala will provide evidence for council if not other Asari ,Udina does not have the authority to lock down Normandy that fall under Citedal Council or Alliance authority .plus that many Promithians tech made download info into mind people should make vision more believable.
Scarease chapter 2 . 4/17
Cidital security does have clearance and power to do proper investigation .it like having a cop try to investigate a Black ops military agent .
Scarease chapter 1 . 4/17
Evidence security camera's footage ,bombs , eyewitness and possible battle field head cam footage from marines .
Once Saren's proven guilty all asset are to blocked or seized .track down all former contacts and associates that may hold valued Intel on Target and his objective .
Endrius chapter 42 . 4/7
Good chapter. Finally someone realized that with two spectres on board you can multitask.
Endrius chapter 40 . 3/24
Finally one of the biggest bull... of ME3 is behind us. Bioware really dropped the ball with Virmire Survivor in ME2 and most of the ME3. They could think about something more interesting than stretching story of Bastilla Shan from KOTOR into two another games.
Endrius chapter 38 . 3/10
RIP Mordin.
Endrius chapter 35 . 2/17
Hello Javik my old friend...
Endrius chapter 34 . 2/10
Interesting idea.
Jack Montero chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh man, this is a really awesome, refreshing new way to read through the Mass Effect Trilogy, through a first-person analysis of the events that occurred is pretty personal and profound. It's like reading and piecing together a timeline of events from the journal entries of those who experienced the Holocaust in WWII (although this isn't anything as dreary as that, lol).

Overall, pretty solid. I like that your Shepard has a paragon inclination (good, classical choice) and I can't wait to see how this story evolves through ME1, ME2, and ME3, and see who this Shepard may romance as well, if it happens.

Awesome job, man. I'll leave a review per chapter as I can. :)
Endrius chapter 33 . 2/5
Hello Jack. Nice to meet You again.
OfficialWeedTesterGuy chapter 31 . 1/21
Nice chapter. Always a fan of this series. BTW, who is your Shepard romancing?