Reviews for The Whorehouse
RedsAttic chapter 19 . 5/22
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to future chapters...
SpencerHastings2011 chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
Holy crap. I took a chance on this and am so happy I did. This is amazing. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Gime'SS chapter 19 . 10/3/2017
thanks for the update
IndigoBirds chapter 19 . 10/3/2017
So this has basically shaped up to be such a delight. I love the parrying between Snape and Hermione (yay Snamione!). I love what you've done with the premise of the soulmates, and even stuck true with Lucius being a jerk about Jennie. It all fits so well.

Can't say I don't love the explicit scenes; because that would make me a liar. They're very specific and I appreciate that. Lots of times you get a general gloss-over, which can be disappointing as a reader. I'm not usually one for Drarry; but you've done them justice as well here (Naughty bits included there).

Looking forward to how it all unfolds: Lucius & Jenny. More of Snape and Hermione! Even Harry & Draco! What will happen with Rufus? Will more soulmates be found, and will Hermione really help Annette find them & bring them together? So many questions! I look forward to more!
Nastytashy chapter 19 . 9/30/2017
Finally! Thank God for Draco coming to his senses! Can't wait to see who followed Hermione...amazing chapter!
CrazySlytherin chapter 19 . 9/29/2017
hmmm who was watching her? I'm glad she could use their connection like that. yay drarry action!
great chapter.
Snape4everLove chapter 19 . 9/29/2017
Ok, I follow this story for some time now, and I love it! Ane even if Drarry isn't my pairing, I love this scene! Can't wait for the next chapter.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 19 . 9/29/2017
Yay, sexytimes make everyone happy!

But who's following Hermione?
Blue night fairy chapter 19 . 9/29/2017
Great chapter.
Blue night fairy chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
Wow, this story is fantastic and hot. I just finished reading all the chapters na dim hooked to your every word. Keep writing and update soon.
Nastytashy chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
Poor poor Ron...not! I had to laugh when I read Hermiones and Rons/Felix' interaction! Great job! Thank you so much for this chapter!
RhodaBush chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
More please
Paladium chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
i like it!
Gime'SS chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
thanks for the update
CrazySlytherin chapter 18 . 9/23/2017
love her chat with Lucius. great chapter.