Reviews for The Interference IV, Book 2: Dark Wastelander
Infernap chapter 1 . 1/31
Are you working on the next chapter yet? If you care so much about this story, then actually write Chapter 3, for all of us.
infernap chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
I completed reading the entire Interference series over the summer, and I really enjoyed watching you find your writing style. Keep up the good work! I know you probably already have a game in mind for the showdown with Ienzo, but I'd like to throw the Warriors series into the mix. The way you've been writing Alexander throughout Dark Renegade has reminded me of a Warriors character.
Yes chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
Newbiespud is back? Hell yeah, ive been waiting for this for YEARS FAM! :D
Gamerteen13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Hello!

You probably don't know me specifically, but I've been following these stories for quite some time. I binge-read the entire series over the course of two days, starting on July 7th, 2017. I enjoyed the new perspective on some of my favorite games(and the growing frustration that stems from still being unable to find Crimson Elixir), and I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch to say that you were one of the ones to get me interested in Self Inserts, even if this story isn't necessarily one.

I am interested, as I always have been, in how this story will turn out, and after I re-read the series to refresh my memory, I am eager to see where this one goes.

Don't be surprised if you don't get many reviews from me, however. I don't think you really need repeated "Ya done gud, Spud" reviews, though if I feel like I'm gushing about a scene or feel something is dreadfully amiss, I might drop one.

That being said, I think I know the best way to wrap up this review. Something so few people get to say, and few authors get to hear:

Welcome back, Newbiespud. Welcome back.
the Zogg chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
Kingdom Hearts is back to playing a prominent role in the overall lore, I think that it could be interesting how Alex's fan-theories, views on the plot, and Interferences have modified the setting such as the different Apprentices, alternate methods of making Guardians, merged Nobodies retaining cognizance, and alternate, more sensible versions of time travel.

But still, first chapter and we get too see how the cast views a setting like Haven City. Strange that Axel noticed just how different the world is compared to the normal Disney and JRPG fair. You'd think he'd take it the most in stride because of all the dirty business.

Lucca's taking it pretty casually as well, but she has been through at least two dystopia.

Goofy's segment was rather quick.

Aqua, meanwhile, gets a crash course on the new rules and the balance of light and darkness which Kingdom Hearts hasn't been very good at showing.

Still, there interference is bearing fruit, plotlines are accelerating and it looks like it will cause the plot of Jak III to come knocking sooner.

But first, all of Alex's old friends will have to come to terms with how much he's changed.
NakaruSoul chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Y-y-you're back... I can't believe it. I had given up hope but you're back. *sniffles* Welcome back.
BossbratKurama chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Sweet i'm glad your back Spud! I can't wait to see what your mind has conjured up for this awesome series
Selias chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Hey, Spud. Glad to see that you're back to writing fanfiction!
The Loyal Baphodevi chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Glad to see you back. You were a huge inspiration and one of the reasons I got into writing, so it's great to hear that you never stopped thinking about this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!