Reviews for Back-up Plans
Bluephoenix70 chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
This story was perfect! It was so well written and everyone was in character. I hope you do a oneshot sequel where we find out how Sherlock and Molly officially got together.
ScienceMama chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
This was funny and moving and just lovely! Mary's inner struggles and her strong maternal feelings were so touching. I almost cried too at the description of Sherlock seeking intimacy with Molly wordlessly and full of vulnerability. I love the characterization of Molly best of all. Great story!
SaraBahama chapter 6 . 10/19/2017
Kudos! Well developed with good characterization. I enjoyed it very much!
wynnleaf chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
Such a good story! I liked the ending being so far into the future, but with Mary's thoughts coming back into it with the video. I loved Mary in the series and in this story! Knew she'd probably have to go (canon, after all), but she was so good, complicated, and fun while she was there, even as a sort of psychological "ghost." Thanks for the story!
wynnleaf chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
I've been reading and loving this story, but this chapter is superb. Just excellent!
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
This was amazing.
spne chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
i was surprised to feel a tear roll down my cheek in that last chapter. and that epilogue gave this fic a satisfying ending. great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
Great story.
midnightjen chapter 6 . 7/6/2017
I loved the sad undertone of Mary's chapters and how they still managed to carry hope for the future even though she knew she wouldn't be a part of it. Plus the glimpse of the future was a bit brilliant!
deemura chapter 6 . 7/3/2017
nooo, not ooc at all, I just want it longer, you know when you read a story and had a good feeling it would be great but then realised that it's not long enough you just have to slow down your reading pace just to savour the moment, well that's the case, I just don't want this to end
detepe chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
"Statler and Waldorf" - bwahaha! Love it.

The whole story was lovely. I certainly can see Mary having her ducks in a row concerning Rosie, especially considering the DVD's in S4. I liked Molly thinking through the implications of Mary's past and ultimately deciding as she did.

Sherlolly in middle-age can across quite well, imho. If you decide to explore more of the time in between the last chapter & the epilogue, I'd be delighted to read it... :)
TheThirdEye chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
Very sweet story. Thanks for the effort.
detepe chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
An utterly sweet chapter and very much in character. No ideas what poppers are...oooh, are they what Americans call "snaps"?

Well done...truly.
penelope1730 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Oh, I love this chapter so much! Beaming from ear-to-ear at your lovely writing and humor!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2017
This is gorgeous! I had some tears, but it warmed my heart. Thank you for writing this beautiful story about friendship and love.