Reviews for Light Me Up
AMRS90 chapter 9 . 10/7
So good! You can't leave me with a cliff hanger like that! Lol can't wait to see here you take this and I really hope you're going to return and finish. It's too good to stop :) I'm wondering, if they have to leave quickly, like in the show (which you've already hinted at so I'm assuming that's how it's going to go down lol) how are they going to get out since they probably don't have a grenade? And when they leave, are they going to meet up with the group or head north to see if they run into her sister? So many unanswered questions! Update soon please, your story is so good :)
AMRS90 chapter 7 . 10/6
Another great chapter. I think you're doing a good job with Daryl's POV . I'd unusually say follow the show but I surprisingly like the changes you've made so far so i guess just go with what feels right lol and I really really like that you kept Merle safe from Atlanta. I'd be curious to read his perspective on Daryl/Alice. And I'm wondering if he's going to seriously try to push those two together. Keep up the good work!
AMRS90 chapter 5 . 10/6
I really like reading the story from Daryl's perspective and you're doing a good job with the story so far!
AMRS90 chapter 2 . 10/5
I'm already loving this story :)
singlemompride chapter 9 . 4/4
This, this is going to be interesting. I can not wait for more.
elljayde chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
I'm enjoying this story. Interested in the changes you've made. Please update soon
feefiefofairie chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
I am really enjoying this story and all the changes that have happened so far! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
shaywilliams4151 chapter 9 . 8/24/2017
Really enjoying this so far can't wait for the update!
Tinsela chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
AW that chapter preview is killing me! Sooo good. I love how they're so flirty with each other
Tinsela chapter 8 . 8/22/2017
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Tons of stuff going on an it's exciting!
Tinsela chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
Ohhh Daryl is so harsh!
Tinsela chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
ooh the tension between them. Daryl's a jerk for assuming the worst, but it's expected when Alice likes to tell jokes lol.
Tinsela chapter 4 . 8/22/2017
Everyone seems in character if that's your worry. Glenn is definitely my favorite character so far.
Tinsela chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
I love how you've written Glenn. Their relationship seems very sweet.
Tinsela chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I like the beginning. A lot of exposition though, not really what I like to read. However, I'll stick around to give this story a chance :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »