Reviews for Unknown Contact
Chris Adair chapter 16 . 6/5
This is a great story and I’m looking forward to more.
Ilireanwri chapter 16 . 4/12
I like this story. It's very good. One of the only things I don't really like is that Wrex appears to be a bit of a bad guy instead of his usual sarcastic (and violently comical) self.
Are you still continuing this story? I really hope you'll update sometime in the near future.
Ilireanwri chapter 6 . 4/12
Well, the 5th Admiral could be the deciding voice on the board to prevent a draw, among other things.
Phunbaba chapter 16 . 2/2
Good stuff so far. Looking forward to more.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Oh gods not again. I'm sorry if this comes off as insulting but what most crossovers constantly get wrong is that quarians DO NOT HAVE IMMUNE SYSTEMS, AT ALL. Their homeworld is the scifi equivalent of teddy bear land, where everything works together in peace in harmony. Their bodies will actively attempt to spread bacteria throughout them because it evolved alongside bacteria that symbiotically acted as an immune system. If they grew up on Rannoch they wouldn't have to be trapped in suits all their lives, thus their fascination with it over simply leaving citadel space and colonizing a dextro world.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 16 . 11/3/2017
Nice to see you back
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 15 . 10/13/2017
That was a pretty nice chapter though I wonder what the special toys C-sec had were like.
Bakh chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
Contact was disappointing.
Foreteller of Three chapter 14 . 10/10/2017
So, Wrex called for an assassination/kidnapping?
kagehisa chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
Psionics...always such *ASSHOLES*!
OMAC001 chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
Love all these new changes!
Chronus1326 chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
I really like your story and plot but there seems to be a large amount of internal unrest and untrust within the combine.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
*sigh* So, some opportunituistic A-hole with some authority is just acting according to his nature, and effs up an already bad situation into a greater one just because he can. Where would fanfic be without characters like this! :D
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
And that is when Mr. Interrogator's mind melted when it hit the traps. So sad... not really.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 14 . 10/6/2017
Hope next week is better.