Reviews for Unknown Contact
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 3 . 11/4
Oh gods not again. I'm sorry if this comes off as insulting but what most crossovers constantly get wrong is that quarians DO NOT HAVE IMMUNE SYSTEMS, AT ALL. Their homeworld is the scifi equivalent of teddy bear land, where everything works together in peace in harmony. Their bodies will actively attempt to spread bacteria throughout them because it evolved alongside bacteria that symbiotically acted as an immune system. If they grew up on Rannoch they wouldn't have to be trapped in suits all their lives, thus their fascination with it over simply leaving citadel space and colonizing a dextro world.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 16 . 11/3
Nice to see you back
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 15 . 10/13
That was a pretty nice chapter though I wonder what the special toys C-sec had were like.
Bakh chapter 10 . 10/11
Contact was disappointing.
Foreteller of Three chapter 14 . 10/10
So, Wrex called for an assassination/kidnapping?
kagehisa chapter 14 . 10/6
Psionics...always such *ASSHOLES*!
OMAC001 chapter 14 . 10/6
Love all these new changes!
Chronus1326 chapter 14 . 10/6
I really like your story and plot but there seems to be a large amount of internal unrest and untrust within the combine.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 14 . 10/6
*sigh* So, some opportunituistic A-hole with some authority is just acting according to his nature, and effs up an already bad situation into a greater one just because he can. Where would fanfic be without characters like this! :D
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 14 . 10/6
And that is when Mr. Interrogator's mind melted when it hit the traps. So sad... not really.
MarauderPrime12 chapter 14 . 10/6
Hope next week is better.
OMAC001 chapter 13 . 9/22
Well, nice filler. Not to see the Citadel Council!
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 13 . 9/22
Ehh. I don't think you need to worry about the Bechtel test here specifically. If Liara had woken up first instead much the same would have happened conversationally just with a woman.
RandomReader chapter 12 . 9/18
So, you know that accelaration/deceleration would be an important factor in space battles, you also realise the inherent weakness in fixed orbital defenses. Good job incorporating this in your fight scenes, it is a rare thing to see.
Chronus1326 chapter 12 . 9/16
Good chapter. I find the use of the word 'jump' when regarding FTL to he ambiguous in some of places that you have used it. To confirm, both Mass Effect eezo induced FTL and XCOM Combine FTL are both travel over time, correct? The word 'jump' makes me think of an instantaneous jump like a Battlestar Jump drive. XCOM doesn't use those does it?

Hey that makes me think...once the Reaper war starts heating up, who's to say there might not be a faction of Humans taken to Kobol by either the Protheans or Etherals. Battlestars ARE pretty cool! Lol
Great story and thank you for sharing