Reviews for I'm standing in the wind
queen-at-d-throne chapter 1 . 1/28
love it! short but sweet, lovely!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 1/11
I just read this for the second time apparently, because I just saw I’ve reviewed before, I enjoyed it just as much this time too.
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I loved this, it was great! Amazing!
IncidiousInk chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
As a thirty something adult I loved this view. How does one deal with realizing you are gay after marriage, I would love to read about the opposite as well. Great story
sam chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
interesting concept !
Aylhi chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
That was a really sweet OS. not to fluff but just enough. I really enjoy reading it. :)
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Cute!
RVZC chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
So perfect! They're just adorable!
I know okay chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Plenty of people come out later in life for different reasons. I usually think it's sad to have waited so long. I'm glad they are finally getting to experience the things that they missed out on.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm sorry. I had. It was building up inside me as I read more and more of this story. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I can't help it. These two seriously bring it out of me. Awwwwwww.

digthewriter, I must hand it to you. When it comes to your stories, I honestly never know what to expect since the summaries don't give much information but always by the time I reached the ending I am always pleasantly surprised. So kudos dude on that. I loved it
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
So sweet and hot. I have a hard time getting in epilogue compliant Drarry. But you did it great in ao little time.
Candicehrt chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I love older drarry. Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I liked it and I shall not ask for a sequel. Do I want one? Sure. Do I need one? Not really, you did pretty well with this one where I am satisfied (mostly) and am okay with where you left off. Except you didn't write a full sex scene and while it is implied, almost that they DID have sex that night, I also feel that it is implied that they didn't and wanted to wait. So my only complaint is that you left it open ended in terms of whether or not they had sex. I would feel slightly more satisfied having known whether or not they did have sex, so maybe a little warning that it is slightly open ended. If I had known I might have felt differently when finishing. At least what you did write included a hot semi-sex scene (even if it was only oral with some slight touching) and definitely confirmed that they entered into a relationship. Considering my only complaint is a lack of full on sex, I think that implies that they story is pretty good and was a nice cute one shot.
I do hope maybe one day that you may write more for this story or make a cute and fluffy multichaptered story similar to this with them dating, but I like this either way, which is good since I typically avoid one shots but am slowly getting into reading them. I can't wait to see what you write in the future, whether it be a full on story or a one shot, just a cute fluffy dating one or a full on smut/PWP story. Nice job!