Reviews for White Rose
DARK1 chapter 18 . 11/5/2004
Clap Clap x ,very good.I want more of this saga,or a White Rose equivalent of Magnus's Youth of the Is DARK1,signing off. Arigato,and goodnight!
JohnnyG chapter 18 . 10/24/2004
Like Nocturne, this is an extremely well-written and inventive story. Though I do have to say that some of the tangents that you took (like the Sakuras) could have easily been left out. I don't feel that they really added very much to the story, just merely increased the overall reading time by several hours. (Gah! 20 hours was more than enough, thank you very much!) :-)

Besides that, as I said, it was quite excellent. I would really love to see you write a prologue for this story that take place sometime in the future. I think that it would be a lot of fun to see where everyone ends up, like after high-school for instance.

Lastly, one other thing that I really liked about this story was the inclusion of Ling-Ling and Lung-Lung. These are great characters from the series and I had a blast reading about them. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.

Zsych chapter 18 . 2/18/2004
Read the last chapter of White Rose.
Good fic.
Should be continued.
And i like this Yokehi character... let her get Genma. A hundred years down the line.
I seem to recall that Kodachi's super healing made her immortal(or she'd be rather dead from the extreme regeneration abilities). The same for Ranma and Shampoo.
Maybe future adventures would be nice.
And if Nodoka has to die.. well true love deserves... i mean Yokehi :)
Anyway, hope you're well, and hope that you continue this story, some time in the future(a car accident and a few years passing might solve the Nodoka problem :) )
btw i agree that Genma is likely not evil... just an idiot.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 18 . 2/16/2004
Great chapter.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 17 . 2/16/2004
Bain chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
One more thing I just can't keep silent about. I can't understand how Shampoo would accept Ranma knowing that the love he feels for her is not real but a side affect of the condition they share when she as already seen the real thing between Kodachi and Ranma? It may feel real but deep down they all know it's a forced condition! And how is this different to Ranma than a forced engagement? He has no choice in the matter and he accepts it? I don't buy that without him looking for more alternatives or hoping to find a cure! I'm sorry i'm rambling, I was just really disapointed with this fic because it did show alot of promise dispite not being what I hoped it would be.
Bain chapter 10 . 2/14/2004
I have to say, I am rather disapointed in this story. At first I was hoping that Kodachi would go through alot of personal growth through the story and become something that Ranma could love and then a romance would bloom from that... but this whole alternate reality idea with an entirely different Kodachi really disapointed me. I am a big fan of the underdog winning in the end, and Kodachi is a big underdog. I have yet to read a good Ranma/Kodachi pairing. But I kept reading, I liked the writing style. I was very amusing to read, and I enjoyed that atleast it was a Ranma/Kodachi pairing. However what you did to tie the three characters together is just appauling. You took away Ranma's freedom of choice. He has no choice any more. He is forced to love Shampoo whether he wants to or not. I can't read anymore, it's just too distasteful. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with how you write, I just don't like the subject matter. I'm a old fashion romantic, I believe true love is only one on one. And to force someone to love another against thier free will... But that is just me. Great work on this fic, lots of clever ideas and very well written. I just wish it was something I could actually enjoy reading. I'm not gonna read the rest of it.
The DCG chapter 18 . 2/13/2004
"This is it, folks, the final chapter."
Ahh well,
Great story!
Bio-Nic chapter 18 . 2/13/2004
but... but... theres so much left to DO... I mean, come on... OAV man, OAV... at least for the wedding...
Karibanu chapter 18 . 2/13/2004
Fantastic; I've been reading this from the time you posted the first chapter ( at the Library, I think ), and not one chapter has disappointed. This last chapter didn't feel like the end, but then again Nocturne ended somewhat abruptly too, so I guess that's your style.
I wish I had your gift for dialogue...
dogbertcarroll chapter 18 . 2/13/2004
Great chapter. A fitting end I think.
This has been a really kick ass fic and wonder
upon wonders the rarest of fics. A completed one!
Loved the Omake.
lemmingsplease chapter 18 . 2/12/2004
WAAH! NO! I wanted this to keep going forever! I wanted it to go at least as far as Shampoo finally getting- erk... uh... yeah! _;; I loved this story, and it kinda biased me against Ranma/Akane now... not that I know too much about Ranma anyways... But still, love you for dedicating yourself to this! Hugs and kisses (if you want 'em) for your great mind, and get working on Nocturne! _
AtomBunny chapter 17 . 2/12/2004
I've spent about 4 days reading this fic when I can - I got so drawn in.. really really nice...
I would write more here, but as usual when I write reviews, everything has gone out of my head _; I'm probably going to have to read it again - LOL
I am glad that Ranma's mother has shown up at last _ - I am looking forward to finding out her reaction to the curse... _
once again - an outstanding piece of fanfiction _
Atom XX
DJ chapter 17 . 2/10/2004
I am glad to see that the story is being continued.
The way almost everyone seems to be mentally maturing is nice.
I wonder how Nodoka would react to Genma's "manliness" attracting Yokehi and if she would mind sharing? Still, it is amusing the talented, stupid, fat bastard getting to see what it is like to be in Ranma's shoes.
ranger5 chapter 17 . 2/10/2004
Glad to see another chapter as this is a very enjoyable fic. Sat down and re-read the whole thing just cause I wanted to. The whole situation with Nodoka was well done, even to having Ryoga showing up first.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »