Reviews for How to Win Friends and Influence People
2flyingkiwis chapter 24 . 1/18
Oooh just read all of this so far! Loving it and can't wait to see how it progresses!
Harry/Theo is fab and i'm really enjoying the percy x pansy dynamic!
Thanks for sharing!
2009Lee chapter 1 . 1/17
Great Story I love it. I love a slow burn, its a more natural progression. I hate when they just instantly in the love. The best part is them falling slowly. More descriptive sex scenes please! Love all the characters and stories.
mega700201 chapter 24 . 1/17
Thanks
wordvomitz chapter 24 . 1/17
oh my god this got me HOOKED! I love everything! I recently read a very angsty fic and I needed to recover from all the heavy emotions. This story is still set in tge wizarding world but this has just the perfect balance of fluff, romance, and a good plot which makes it read a. it more like a slice of life fic which we can all relate and fall in love to! I love Dramione in this!
deator11 chapter 24 . 1/16
LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. I've been reading it all weekend, utilizing any free moment I can to find out more. Your characters are complex and the dialogue is compelling and hilarious! I can't wait to read more!
wond0rful chapter 24 . 1/16
I am absolutely in love with this. Perfection! Cant wait for uour next update on this!
cocoartist chapter 24 . 1/16
This was MASTERFUL. The flow, I am sure everyone has banged on about by now, was cinematic with the mention-leads into each section. It was endlessly creative, and I felt quite emosh at the end with their stupid perfect relationship game and bless sweet, undeadly Draco trying to innocently get into her knickers like a baby angel with absolutely pure intentions. Fantastic.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 21 . 1/15
I see what Rhys is doing and it makes me very sad. He’s probably the first almost-romantic interest OC I’ve ever liked.
ectoheart chapter 24 . 1/15
Amazing! Sometimes once they slept together is hard to portrait sexual tension again but guuurl you did it. Their interactions are priceless!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 9 . 1/13
Your stories are so meta I love them
wordvomitz chapter 2 . 1/13
omg thhis chapter is so funny! i love it!
Peaches-hime chapter 24 . 1/12
I’m not ashamed to say that I binge read the whole thing :P I love all the mystery there is in this story, and all the plot twists. Looking forward to the next update!
jazzystclaire chapter 8 . 1/11
I always kind of hesitate to start a fic that isn’t completed but I am 8 chapters deep and loving every bit!
MereWhispers chapter 1 . 1/11
Hey, guess who came back from the dead? Lmao XD

So whenever my life turns shitty, I come back to this website. And here I am again. . .

OMG, dear author, HOW do you come up with these extraordinary plots? I've read only the first chapter and I'm so freaking hooked! I mean, as always.

I absolutely love the way you have built Draco's character in this one! Not that Hermione's is any less special. But Draco's sarcasm and quirkiness for the win!

I'd legit choked at, "so... should we have sex?" Omfg

I'm off to read the rest! xo!
riversgirl75 chapter 24 . 1/10
I just love your mockery of Dramione. Everyone wondering, “who?” Is hilarious!
As they soften towards each other the sexual tension remains, and for that I am grateful to you!
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »