Reviews for How to Win Friends and Influence People
RosaBella'97 chapter 41 . 2h
It was literally the most amazing and wonderful and incredible written fanfiction I have ever read. You must make a sequel for it. It was breathtaking and really beautiful the way the story involved. I have learnt so many things after I read this story. You have a gift. Well done, honestly you should have won an award because this fanfiction is unique and special. Congratulations ! THE GREATEST EVER...
Carina Nox chapter 41 . 6h
Oh wowwww! This. Was. Amazing. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that's as well thought out and planned as yours. I was very close to leaving the ship Dramione but you have brought me back to the ship. Thank you for that, and thank you for writing such a great story. I immensely enjoyed reading this, hopefully you had fun writing it. Thank you again!
Varanus salvator chapter 14 . 7/16
Ok im in love with rhys
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 7/15
awesome epilogue! actually, great story overall - biggest understatement ever. thanks for sharing!
kamapaludo chapter 1 . 7/15
one of my favorite chapters! it had everythingall characters on point, wonderful style, romance, comedy, denouement.
tallbaker chapter 41 . 7/13
Wow this fic is such a masterpiece! It is indeed long but so much worth it. Each of the characters have depth and a back story and are important to the plot and to the advancement of the story. It is so well-written. The plot is also original and offer a great twist in the history of magic. I could maybe say that the characters are OOC but not that much in the end - sure the basis of their situations might be a bit far-fetched but the characters in themselves are in the end quite true to the books. I could go on and on on how good this fic is but I'll stop there! Bravo!
agoogoo chapter 15 . 7/12
bookmarking. Too long for me right now. By the end tho pretty sure i'll be wishing for more. Great writing!
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 15 . 7/12
Another thing I want to mention, I love all the flashbacks/backstories you’ve written for all the characters. It brings more depth and intrigue to the story, and we get to know the characters so much better because of them
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 14 . 7/12
This story continues to amaze me. You’re so creative in this world and all the characters you include add so much depth and richness to this story. This is already turning to be one of my favorite fanfics to read, it’s just so interesting and thrilling, and I can’t seem to want to stop reading it. Also, the scene between Hermione and Draco in this chapter is so steamy and hot, one of the best sexual tension scenes that doesn’t include smut, so bravo to you for writing that scene so well. Now I’m off to read more even though I need to go to bed... oh well!
MaraudersCheetahPrincess chapter 10 . 7/12
Wow, what a great chapter! I’ve already been hooked with this story but it just got so much more interesting with the Peverell brothers. I have yet to read a fanfic that really discusses them and I love your take so far. I also love the slow burn of Draco and Hermione. Theo and Harry are great. Can’t wait to continue reading this amazing story!
So as I'm reading this wonderful story, I think it is would be prudent for you to add a one-shot to Amortentia showcasing "Nott Your Baby". Just a thought :) As always, thank you for all of your work.
This story is AMAZING
Boston26 chapter 41 . 7/11
Just wanted to say how much I LOVED this story! Seriously, your writing is amazing and made me laugh out loud multiple times! This was such a great plot line for Draco and Hermione, awesome job!
4Eirlys chapter 19 . 7/10
THE WITCH WITH TH WIDE BRIMMED STRAW HAT! SHE'S ALMOST ALWAYS IN IT!
4Eirlys chapter 9 . 7/10
Daisy is one of the bad guys
3,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »