Reviews for Naruto the Manly Hip Whipper
Add Nozomi, Non and Sayaka in the harem.
You can add Nozomi, Non, Kazane and Sayaka to the harem. Naruto needs a harem in this story.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 6 . 6/13
Only do so if you wish for death.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 2 . 5/25
But but he needs a harem! This story is perfect for that!
MythicMagus chapter 15 . 5/18
more pls?
I love this.
demiwizard202 chapter 15 . 5/3
UPDATE THIS STORY PLZZZZZZZZ
WVIVO777 chapter 15 . 4/14
Nice chapter, I'm enjoying this story a lot and discovered keijo because of this story so thanks.
Axcel chapter 2 . 4/8
I'm surprised you aren't going harem route with a crossover basically tailor made for harem potential. I guess we'll just have to read and see whether or not that proves to be a good idea or if you get overwhelmed by the options and opportunities. Give in to the Dark Side. You know you want to. Resistance is futile. Every passing moment makes you more its servant!
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/7
Thank you for introducing me to Keijo!
I thought Keijo is Women's only?
NeoNazo356 chapter 15 . 3/3
Between prioritizing the Test and keeping Embarrassing Secrets secret... I think Naruto make the right choice all things considered. The [Ass Transfer] technique was interesting, and I can see how it would work. The OCTOPUS-theme of the stage was especially-brilliant, I could definitely see something like that being a thing in the Manga/Anime.
Naruto knocking the girls all into the water before they could TALK to his mother was pretty damn funny. Still, wouldn't they be able to initiate conversation with her NEXT-chapter?

P.S.
While I was writing this Review, I had an idea for a Technique that Naruto as a Male Keijo Player may be able to use. I won't talk about it HERE because you might not be interested in MOVE suggestions like you are LAND suggestions, but if you are, send a reply back and I'll tell you more.
Eaglezaruma chapter 15 . 3/3
I say that Naruto's loos at the end of the match was worth it to prevent a greater evil.
Wait, wasn't Hanabi the fourth ranked in this one, making Kotone the number five?
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 3/3
XD very funny
X-ownz chapter 15 . 3/3
This one was funny, keep it up man! : )