Reviews for Naruto the Manly Hip Whipper
I thought Keijo is Women's only?
NeoNazo356 chapter 15 . 3/3
Between prioritizing the Test and keeping Embarrassing Secrets secret... I think Naruto make the right choice all things considered. The [Ass Transfer] technique was interesting, and I can see how it would work. The OCTOPUS-theme of the stage was especially-brilliant, I could definitely see something like that being a thing in the Manga/Anime.
Naruto knocking the girls all into the water before they could TALK to his mother was pretty damn funny. Still, wouldn't they be able to initiate conversation with her NEXT-chapter?

While I was writing this Review, I had an idea for a Technique that Naruto as a Male Keijo Player may be able to use. I won't talk about it HERE because you might not be interested in MOVE suggestions like you are LAND suggestions, but if you are, send a reply back and I'll tell you more.
Eaglezaruma chapter 15 . 3/3
I say that Naruto's loos at the end of the match was worth it to prevent a greater evil.
Wait, wasn't Hanabi the fourth ranked in this one, making Kotone the number five?
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 3/3
XD very funny
X-ownz chapter 15 . 3/3
This one was funny, keep it up man! : )
hjrujana chapter 14 . 3/3
Hey dude or dudette i'm kinda new here but i'm liking the fics that i've been reading so far my favorites are this one, Naruto The New Moon Rabbit and Naruto the Alpha now for lands how about something that resembles a trampoline or a inflatable castle this type of place will have uneven ground being mostly filled with air and it gives people a way to defeat without even touching them using the transfer i guess to send opponents flying if you make a big enough impact on the Land and the opponent is not paying close attention to what others are doing, sorry if its hard to understand what i say, English is not my native language
ethan.lukkar chapter 15 . 3/3
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
BeastOfTruth chapter 14 . 3/3
I love this story. It follows the idea of keijo perfectly by blending comedy and the troupes of sports anime perfectly. I hope this continues and becomes everything it was meant to be. I don’t know if it’s too late as I just saw the call out for land ideas, but I’ll give me mine anyways. “Sink Land” this land looks solid at the surface, but beneath its boring rust colored round exterior lies troublesome traps. Round trap doors comparable to sinkholes are hidden throughout the land, so watch your step. If stepped on, the traps will flip open, disabling any players ongoing movement. This land will force both in fighters and out fighters to proceed with caution, as the smallest misstep can cost them
insanemaelstorm chapter 15 . 3/3
Lmao, love how the test ended. I love how Naruto decided that avoiding his friends knowing embarassing things about himself is more important than winning the match. Can't wait to read more
insanemaelstorm chapter 14 . 3/2
Nice chapter. Love how Naruto has been portrayed. Love the character interactions. Can't wait to read more
NeoNazo356 chapter 14 . 3/2
Land Designs... WOW that's a tricky one... Hmmm... How about "Rinnegan"?

At FIRST it resembles the default [Basic] Land with a concentric ring pattern (each Ring having a width of 1 to 2 feet), but as players get knocked into the water, the outer-most concentric rings are programmed to take on ballast and sink after being disconnected from the ring its surrounding, meaning the Land gets smaller and smaller as people get knocked into the water.
Also, the "outermost ring" doesn't start to sink the MOMENT one of the players falls out, it's on a randomized time-lag (anywhere from 1 to 3 minutes), meaning that POTENTIALLY, someone could have one or even both feet on the "outermost ring" of the Land as it begins its descent, meaning they could fall out completely by the sudden downward shift as the ring takes on ballast, or in their haste to get into the CENTER of the land they could stub their toe, a "wound" that'd inhibit careless players lacking a good Kinesthetic Sense. In the event that a 2nd person is knocked out before the 1st's cooresponding ring falls, once the randomized time-lag is triggered, TWO rings will fall instead of one.
The Land itself is Modular based on how many people will be FIGHTING atop it, but when it comes to the "Final Two", when all the other "outer rings" have taken on ballast and sunk, the [Rinnegan] resembles a standard [Basic] land with a 6 to 8-foot diameter.
Basically, a Land that "shrinks" as players are knocked out, forcing those that remain into gradually tighter and tighter "quarters" until it's down to "and then there were two".

How's this sound? The NAME is inspired by the Rinnegan eye from Naruto which has concentric rings, but even without the Naruto-oriented theme, it can still be stand-alone in its own right.
Wow, I'm shipping Naruto and Kawai!
Random Guy chapter 14 . 3/2
As you have my account blocked...My idea is a ball bearing or marbles type land.
ethan.lukkar chapter 14 . 3/1
Magnificent chapter can’t wait for more