Reviews for Dust Days
yesboss21 chapter 12 . 1/7
Now that the plot has been expanded. So does my questions.
1.) Who is exactly the one they preach as their creator Oum?
2.) Were the Silver Eyed Warriors created by Lance and Percy? Or another entitiy or demigod?
3.) Can this fanfic be that the winchesters and Arcs have a competitive family that try to out do the other? Or the Arcs are the natural leaders in peace times and war, while the winchesters are the advisors and War Advisor?
4.) In the end, are Percy and Lance honna be Immortal in the passage or time? Or will they be frozen in time?
5.) Who or how was the Four Maidens Myth started?
6.) Percy and Lance, down the line should find Demigod Armor and Weapons of Different pantheons on their travels
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
This is good. LIKE REALLY GOOD. I love the concept and everything. Does it have to do anything with Supernatural? This is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD AHHHHHHH
desdelor97 chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
yesboss21 chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
What about the remaining surviving soldiers? Theit will be another attack if that happened. And i think Salem is Nyx, and Ozpin is either lance or his son, percy is immortal right?
Iiznelomviing chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
I don't believe you completely understand what I was talking about, but oh well. I believe that I am starting to see where Percy and Lance's places are. Will they be the source of the start of the legend, the tale of the brothers of light and dark who worked together to create humanity? Do I have this correct? Also I like what you did with my suggestion, though I find the comment on being unable to create ice false. Percy and Lance can turn water to ice, they just can't control it once it reaches being ice. And on the pressure shield, I can understand Lance not being able to do it. However Percy could do it without much trouble, as it really wouldn't take much energy. He simply is condescending into an ice-like state.
Iiznelomviing chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
An interesting chapter, and a dream of Beacon I believe that was? Also a very large blow dealt to the base, though they could have bought a bit more time for Percy to wreak havoc. Lance could have kept a smaller sheet of water in front of them, then have it jump up and form into a pressure ice shield. This would still be under Poseidon's domain because it technically isn't ice due to being able to form even at temperatures that stone melts at; this keeps it from being in Khione's domain (did I get the name right? The ice goddess is who I am talking about)
Darknaim chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
I really cant wait for story to reach canon timeline.
Iiznelomviing chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
Thanks for another great chapter! And yes Satan, I did. Anyway continue please, I am interested to see who this new group is. Also my guess is that due to Percy being the strongest controller of the ocean left, the ocean sort of claimed him as its master? At the very least he is a pseudo immortal now correct?
Iiznelomviing chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
Another great chapter! I don't really care how you sculpt Udigenski, in fact I want to see how you make him. And the Preston thing? I knew that I recognized the name, and as soon as he said settlement, I knew exactly who that was. Anyways, I hope you can post a new chapter soon, or I might just have to bring my matchstick. (Dynamite)
Sgt. M00re chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Is there going to be time skip into main rwby timeline? Also it would be cool if rwby was Percy's daughter or descendant.
shadow chapter 5 . 7/17/2017
I liked the chapter!1
Iiznelomviing chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
Another great chapter! I hope you all have the motivation and time to continue on with the story. I am a little lost, is this story designed to only be at the start of the Rwby history line? Or will something happen later that lets Percy interact with the Rwby main host? I could even see this story later completing with Percy on his deathbed, which would be the transition for the next story where his descendent is going to beacon with the Rwby cast. I also must have missed something in an author's note, do the powers mean like future semblance? If so:
Udigenski
Male
Semblance, creating defense focused barriers though they can be used other ways. Basically projecting an efficient aura field/plane (mathematical plane)
Sarcastic, but caring and protective personality
Not sure if you will use this all or if at all, but I think I got what you people wanted
Percyofhellhounds chapter 3 . 6/27/2017
Alrighty GoodSir, time to review. First off, excelent story, I got hooked on from the beginning, and you've brought my expectations high. This story shows a lot of potential, and I truly enjoy it. There aren't many post apocalypse stories for Percy Jackson, and a crossover is a bit better. Good Job with the story so far, and the chapter lengths are also good. Though, I would recommend writing shorter chapters. This would bring your story to the top because it is being updated more often, and it has a good story. You also have less stress intrying to finish, and you can write a quick chapter in your free time. This is what I think, so if you don't want to, I respect that. Ok, for critism, remember, this is critism by me trying to help you. I feel like there isn't a true plot. Sure the beginning introduced us to the world, and the second and third chapter was Percy in the world, but it just feels like they are all one-shots. There are also some plot holes also in the story, like when Nyx came out of nowhere, and everything else. Try to write it with more clear description, and give more explanations, frpm flashbacks, to just references in dialogue, either would be nice. Also, try to make the crossover reference more clear. I know its RWBY crossover, but I feel like there isn't much of a crossover. Sure they use RWBY weapons, and there are Grimms, but the RWBY weapons are commenly used in post apocalyptic world senarios, and the Grimms aren't clearly shown, so I would recommend putting more clear signs telling the viewers "This is a Percy Jackson and RWBY crossover", and not just tell them through the story bio. I know this is all like a backstory and stuff, but still, make it a bit more clear. Well, thats all I can think of, good luck on the next chapter, and hope I can help you on that also. Peace
Miltonius chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
I see no crossover.
Leonard Church814 chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Definitely something to look forward to.