Reviews for Dust Days
ElysianViper chapter 13 . 5/13
So there's no Actual RWBY? Just the world of Remnant, and the Grimm? I can't say I'm entirely happy about 99,137 words of that. But your presentation was SO good that I'm going to keep reading.
So keep up the good work fellas!
OmegaWarLordX chapter 3 . 3/30
Damn, i forgot this was a Percy Jackson AND RWBY fanfic
Dude, this is the first story I've found that has this idea. I mean, Remnant being post-apocalypse Earth? Not too hard to imagine. Seriously, it's in the name! Remnant, as in only a part of what was before. The broken moon, all that stuff, it's easy to see how this could be.
Iiznelomviing chapter 13 . 1/28
I am getting a feeling of the brothers of dark and light but that doesn’t seem quite right. Is that what Percy and Lance will become known as? Anyway great chapter, I am loving the developments to their powers.
yesboss21 chapter 13 . 1/28
damn the religious fanatics and religion of those three, sure and well to me anyway and my family. religion is our moral compass and guide to respect life and to show a form of civilized following, but that doesn't mean we should close ourselves to the mysteries and thingamajig that our ancestors cook up, every superstitious doing and tradition has a grain and basis of truth. (so is religion, to scientist it has a basis of truth in them, only time eroded it and something)
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 13 . 1/25
You cant leave it HERE! I have to see their reactions! WAHHHHHH.

Are Percy and Lance going to come out straightforward and reveal the truth, or are they going to release half-truths?

What does Typhon think of Percy? Would he feel any type of grudge to him? Because that would be a cool inner conflict in which Typhon disapproves of Percy and Lance is defending his brother. Maybe Typhon can secretly plan to assasinate him.
Darknaim chapter 13 . 1/25
Why I feel like Lance is gonna become Someone we know from present RWBY?
yesboss21 chapter 12 . 1/7
Now that the plot has been expanded. So does my questions.
1.) Who is exactly the one they preach as their creator Oum?
2.) Were the Silver Eyed Warriors created by Lance and Percy? Or another entitiy or demigod?
3.) Can this fanfic be that the winchesters and Arcs have a competitive family that try to out do the other? Or the Arcs are the natural leaders in peace times and war, while the winchesters are the advisors and War Advisor?
4.) In the end, are Percy and Lance honna be Immortal in the passage or time? Or will they be frozen in time?
5.) Who or how was the Four Maidens Myth started?
6.) Percy and Lance, down the line should find Demigod Armor and Weapons of Different pantheons on their travels
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
This is good. LIKE REALLY GOOD. I love the concept and everything. Does it have to do anything with Supernatural? This is SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD AHHHHHHH
desdelor97 chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
yesboss21 chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
What about the remaining surviving soldiers? Theit will be another attack if that happened. And i think Salem is Nyx, and Ozpin is either lance or his son, percy is immortal right?
Iiznelomviing chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
I don't believe you completely understand what I was talking about, but oh well. I believe that I am starting to see where Percy and Lance's places are. Will they be the source of the start of the legend, the tale of the brothers of light and dark who worked together to create humanity? Do I have this correct? Also I like what you did with my suggestion, though I find the comment on being unable to create ice false. Percy and Lance can turn water to ice, they just can't control it once it reaches being ice. And on the pressure shield, I can understand Lance not being able to do it. However Percy could do it without much trouble, as it really wouldn't take much energy. He simply is condescending into an ice-like state.
Iiznelomviing chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
An interesting chapter, and a dream of Beacon I believe that was? Also a very large blow dealt to the base, though they could have bought a bit more time for Percy to wreak havoc. Lance could have kept a smaller sheet of water in front of them, then have it jump up and form into a pressure ice shield. This would still be under Poseidon's domain because it technically isn't ice due to being able to form even at temperatures that stone melts at; this keeps it from being in Khione's domain (did I get the name right? The ice goddess is who I am talking about)
Darknaim chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
I really cant wait for story to reach canon timeline.
Iiznelomviing chapter 8 . 8/10/2017
Thanks for another great chapter! And yes Satan, I did. Anyway continue please, I am interested to see who this new group is. Also my guess is that due to Percy being the strongest controller of the ocean left, the ocean sort of claimed him as its master? At the very least he is a pseudo immortal now correct?