Reviews for A Predators Quirk
Hope to see Jeremy fight togata or overhaul at some point great story as always keep it up.
Cj chapter 9 . 8/21
I think Jeremy should fight his sister for the school trip arc.
great
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 8/20
Interesting story.
NeoNazo356 chapter 12 . 8/18
I wonder if anyone Jeremy's ever Consumed heard the saying "pride comes before the fall", because that's exactly where his attitude's going to get him. Him getting Denki's Quirk will be interesting, though the MORE power he gains, the harder it'll be to hide it, especially with how-similar it is to [All for One]. Also, the whole "Mercer" scare may've hurt his credibility with the faculty, so there's that too.
Ronmr chapter 12 . 8/18
Glad to see that this story is getting a season 2.
Midnight Ruins chapter 11 . 8/15
Keep up the good work!
nivlac chapter 4 . 7/13
I don't think it's filler fam, you're building up your character, that is not filler. What IS filler is something that does nothing to build on character traits and has nothing to do with your plot. Jeremy's promise at the end ALONE was enough to make this not filler.
nivlac chapter 3 . 7/12
Oh my fucking god. This ISN'T absolute trash, there are a few flaws so far, but nothing that makes me want to say anything angry or drop this story entirely. So, here is the good stuff first. No Mercer worship: I like Alex as much as the next guy, but Jesus FUCK he has to many stories, thank you for actually having the guts to use an OC. Good for par. Now a bad thing, you are teetering closely to being lost in the VOID. A never-ending hellscape where the reader has no idea where they are or what is going on with the world. You are on the brink, try and go into a little bit more detail about your environments, and definitely the character designs fam. Talk about how All Mights hair defies gravity, tell us how FUCKING livid the blonde fuck looks (I can't remember his fucking name) Or how Deku's eyes radiate a feeling of fucking innocence or whatever. SOMETHING PLEASE. Other than that; and a few grammatical errors, this has solid foundation, keep it up.
NeoNazo356 chapter 11 . 7/1
Here's hoping Jeremy has the common sense to TELL someone in the faculty that the Villain Alliance are threatening him with Tsuyu's life, because anything less would be foolhardy. I mean, I can understand the kind of arrogance an Evolved might have to think they don't NEED help, but it's not like he can be in 2 places at once, even WITH his powers, and his sister's probably the one who took Tsuyu's picture in the FIRST place.
Anyway, really looking forward to the Sports Festival. If Jeremy gets the million-point headband, I wonder if he could just "form" a Helmet around it so no-one can TAKE it.
NeoNazo356 chapter 10 . 6/27
Which of my works have you read?
As for Sarah, her "magically" working her way out of Mercer's system seems a little too good to be true, and if Mercer is MASQUERADING as her, then Jeremy might be too gullible in this case. It's UNDERSTANDABLE, I actually had a Young Justice/Prototype crossover planned from a really long time ago which was Backburner-ed in lieu of my Young Justice/Crysis crossover, so I have SOME idea of how an Evolved might be "desperate" in that capacity if one manages to slip through Mercer's fingers, but I can't shrug off the whole "too good to be true" vibe I got, especially after it was MERCER'S "bloody footprint" that Jeremy picked up on. I mean, I know that Evolved are MADE of Viral Biomass and don't have Bones or Organs like a Symbiote, but I would still think that each Evolved has their own unique DNA Profile as the "Base Material" that the rest of that "Virulent Cocktail" is built upon. What I'M worried about is whether an Evolved would be ABLE to take One for All even though ORIGINALLY, it can only be Transferred/Passed WILLINGLY.
Anyway, the quality is still pretty good. Could be better, could be worse, but still better than most I've given up on, so keep up the good work.
Ronmr chapter 10 . 6/27
Good job man, this was one of the better chapters, keep it up!
Keep going!
NeoNazo356 chapter 9 . 6/26
An interesting crossover, love all the little nicknames he's given to people like "Steroid Guy" or "Creepypapa". Jeremy trying to find out how Quirks work is definitely interesting, and I wonder how much mileage he'll get out of that in the future. My only real complaint however is Jeremy's sister coming back into play so SUDDENLY, and her being so RIDICULOUSLY evil to the point that she's acting like a raving B*TCH.
Anyway, binge-read this in a night, against my better judgment, so I'm going to be looking forward to more of this in the future.
Ronmr chapter 9 . 6/24
Good stuff, when we gonna see the new season? So far it has been great even though I didn't understand how Jeremy wasn't suspicious of Sarah, I would have been suspicious.