Reviews for Secrets unlocked
madinrotherham chapter 47 . 12/25/2017
I found this story by complete accident when you were at chapter 11, and I was instantly hooked! Now I've just finished reading the last chapter and I've gotta say that was a perfect ending, especially the part where Aaron recognises that a lot of the way he feels about John is tied up with the way he felt about Gordon.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 43 . 10/5/2017
I'm glad Gordon was found guilty of Aaron's rape.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2017
More please
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 33 . 8/27/2017
Poor Aaron, glad you mentioned Ryan.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/11/2017
VIvaron
kate chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
l check everyday to see if this is updated, so excited when I see a new chapter, your telling of this story is fantastic.
littleworldofme chapter 14 . 7/5/2017
I absolutely adore this story. I think I am officially hooked, each chapter just keeps getting better and better. There's not many stories out there that really reflect on Aaron's traumatic childhood so I'm glad I found this one. I can't wait for the next part!xx
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 14 . 7/4/2017
Poor Aaron.
Bonnie Sveen Fan chapter 13 . 7/4/2017
I like that Cain and Debbie are supporting Aaron.
elijahlover chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
This is very well written. I like the idea of seeing how things change for Aaron now he's younger! Also when will Rob come in. Please update soon
Rory46 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Not sure what Emmerdale is, but I am always drawn to your way with a story! Welcome back. And let me know if I can help find the Courage muse so we can finish where we left off years ago.️