Reviews for Moonflower
RatchetsGirl1 chapter 27 . 12/5
I love this story so much
dragonslayer1524 chapter 4 . 5/23
I saw the references to one of my favorite fanfics, this as awesome
Mink18 chapter 27 . 5/11
That was an amazing first chapter, it’s realistic and her reactions are logical in my opinion at least.
Someone chapter 3 . 3/24
They wait a few days before assigning teams as they have to get their if picture taken and such. Not to mention, you forgot that Naruto meets Konohomaru at this time. And Hiruzen shows Kakashi team 7’s place
Jubjub3000 chapter 27 . 2/13
Thank you for this fix! I hope you revive this someday! And I wonder if the seal will still occasionally try and mess with her and push her towards orochimaru or something? Or will jiraiya be able to provide more help?
peiskosflames chapter 27 . 1/29
I kinda love this, such a flesh out SI-OC fic. I love the relationships between Inoko and her family as well as her team, looking forward to the next update!
evqnescents chapter 4 . 12/21/2021
Is this the fanfic ‘Sanitize’ from Ao3? Aaaaa, that was a really good fic. Its not done though, i think.
violetartistic23 chapter 6 . 12/6/2021
didn't she already watch/read Naruto in her previous life? How cam she possibly forget about the iconic bell test...
tiffanyblue89717 chapter 27 . 10/2/2021
Oh my gosh this was so interesting! I really love the virus thing you did after she got her curse mark. Also I sincerely hope that this hasn't been abandoned.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
OMG! I absolutely love this. Inoko is a brilliantly done character. And I absolutely love her relationships with the original characters of the show. Sheis intelligent without being overly so, and she actually has a personality outside of just training. Though, I feel as though she isn't really taking training seriously enough when her goal is saving her father and everyone she cares about. She could be working a lot harder, in fact she could be working in fuuinjutsu or kenjutsu since short range is her largest weakness. Not to mention fuuinjutsu is probably what could save her father.

Besides that, I think this fic is amazing and awesome. I love how each person has changed just a little from their original counterparts due to Inoko being there. I'm excited to see where her relationship with Shikamaru goes. Don't get me wrong, I love Temari, but I also headcannoned her as someone on the arospec and I think Inoko and Shikamaru would be cool to see. I can't wait to see what you do with SAkura since she isn't on team seven.

Really, I just can't wait to see what happens with all of these characters now that Inoko has actually changed some of the timeline.

Great job! This was an extremely pleasant read, I can't wait to see more!
Invincible Shadow chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
I LOVE THIS! Inoko is super fun and I love that she doesn't remember EVERYTHING about the plot, and she's also nicely human and her relationships are really fun. I can't wait to see what you do with the invasion arc and I'm curious as to how her training with Gai is gonna go! It'd be interesting if more people picked up on her chakra sensitivity because that could be a really fun scene, just like Sneaky Anbu Impersonate Surprised Pikachu Meme.
Take care and good luck with everything! Happy New Year!
KakashiSempei00 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
wtf. why a chopstick.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
They don't put chopsticks in their hair. It's called hair sticks.
dragon snowflake chapter 27 . 12/3/2020
Please update
Guest chapter 27 . 12/2/2020
Hi, same reviewer. I realize my review was largely negative, sorry. I liked Inoko's approach to things, her skill set, and how she handles team conflict - fairly. I know you went for a sort of hurt comfort ish for Kakashi and Inoko, which I found somewhat sweet.