Reviews for Moonflower
zkianpour371 chapter 27 . 3/17
Please update
Readingthis chapter 27 . 1/9
Please update! it’s been 3-4 years…
Love it
heheignoremepls chapter 27 . 7/29/2023
are you alive? if so please updateಥ‿ಥ this is one of the best oc ff I've read
Guest chapter 27 . 6/15/2023
What a crap story! What's the use of her memories if she's useless!? Go kill yourself! This is a piece of shit
Encrouz chapter 1 . 3/6/2023
Fic as a whole is really irratating. Inoko's off and on memory is one of them. Idk if it gets explained later in chapters cause I've dropped it at the start of the chunin exams. Ig it wasn't that bad but it's so stereotypical it hurts to read. The way she acted with Kabuto was so annoying. Couldn't even give a valid reason as to why she shooed him off like that. Like what? From an outsider's POV, it comes off as extremely disrespectful. She says that she trains a lot but there hasn't really been a chapter from what I've seen that actual focused on training. I read through the reviews, and there's literally no negative comments, and it's a shame that I can't enjoy this as much as other people have :(
skylover4life chapter 27 . 1/15/2023
I hope you come back to this one day and I hope you heal from your troubles. I’m a about to read the last update and I’m really going to miss Inoko. She was by far one of my favorite oc’s out there. I love the slow-burn Sasuke relationship their building subconsciously. It’s more fluff, but I really love the way you portrayed him as growing more as a person here. Please don’t give up on this or yourself. Love this story to bits. It was a journey indeed.
skylover4life chapter 24 . 1/15/2023
I frick freaking love your sense of humor. Beep beep I’m a sheep.
RatchetsGirl1 chapter 27 . 12/5/2022
I love this story so much
dragonslayer1524 chapter 4 . 5/23/2022
I saw the references to one of my favorite fanfics, this as awesome
Mink18 chapter 27 . 5/11/2022
That was an amazing first chapter, it’s realistic and her reactions are logical in my opinion at least.
Someone chapter 3 . 3/24/2022
They wait a few days before assigning teams as they have to get their if picture taken and such. Not to mention, you forgot that Naruto meets Konohomaru at this time. And Hiruzen shows Kakashi team 7’s place
Jubjub3000 chapter 27 . 2/13/2022
Thank you for this fix! I hope you revive this someday! And I wonder if the seal will still occasionally try and mess with her and push her towards orochimaru or something? Or will jiraiya be able to provide more help?
peiskosflames chapter 27 . 1/29/2022
I kinda love this, such a flesh out SI-OC fic. I love the relationships between Inoko and her family as well as her team, looking forward to the next update!
evqnescents chapter 4 . 12/21/2021
Is this the fanfic ‘Sanitize’ from Ao3? Aaaaa, that was a really good fic. Its not done though, i think.