Reviews for Moonflower
UPDATE PLEASE
LPWomer chapter 22 . 11/10
Awesome!~
ZeraphEnd chapter 2 . 11/5
Oh hey! I just noticed that you seem to be using psychiatrist and psychologist interchangeably? If you address that later on, or already havesorry bout this. But if you haven’t please differentiate.
PikaMew1288 chapter 15 . 10/20
It is fortune to her that Sasuke unlocked his Sharingan the night of the Massacre in canon, he was just unaware of it until the canon fight with Haku.
JessEwa26 chapter 22 . 9/29
Omg, that cliffhanger! Uhh, I love the idea of Inoko protecting Sasuke. I can't imagine how everyone will react to it and how everything changes :O
I would love to read more! I found your story yesterday and I couldn't stop. I am so happy that you are still writing :)

Hopefully see you soon :3
Jess
Canjindara chapter 22 . 9/26
I love this story so much, it's so well written. I loved the chapter, though the ending was a little disappointing. Not because it was badly written, just because it was so... repetitive? expected? Practically every Naruto SI story does the same thing. Replace Sasuke getting bitten with the SI. But other than that, great job. Guess we can't expect to be surprised all the time.
SnowyWee chapter 22 . 9/26
WOW! I can't wait to find out what happens next. Is Inoko the only one who gets the curse mark or does Sasuke get one too? I like she wasn't like Sakura who got K.O. with Naruto. I think Inoko is better than Sakura in the beginning of the anime.

Thank you for the awesome chapter!
Hxkumei chapter 22 . 9/25
this chapter made me so emotional
Angelic Reaper13 chapter 22 . 9/24
Loved the chapter
Greatazuredragon chapter 22 . 9/24
Nice chapter, good work.
RIOSHO chapter 22 . 9/24
We wonder what it'll look like.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 22 . 9/23
OH HOLY FLIP FLOP
This will not end well
Ahhhhh!
Thank you so much for the update!
I’m freaking out
update! nicework. always love yamanaka. nice to see canon changes like this, nice
Shadowing chapter 22 . 9/23
Holy shit. From what I’ve gathered she kamiwari (I cant spell) with Sasuke yea? Woah. But Oro wasn’t happy