Reviews for Moonflower
Greatazuredragon chapter 22 . 9/24/2019
Nice chapter, good work.
RIOSHO chapter 22 . 9/24/2019
We wonder what it'll look like.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 22 . 9/23/2019
OH HOLY FLIP FLOP
This will not end well
Ahhhhh!
Thank you so much for the update!
I’m freaking out
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2019
update! nicework. always love yamanaka. nice to see canon changes like this, nice
Shadowing chapter 22 . 9/23/2019
Holy shit. From what I’ve gathered she kamiwari (I cant spell) with Sasuke yea? Woah. But Oro wasn’t happy
Ninelotus chapter 22 . 9/23/2019
Ah, MC wets pants and takes the bite for Sasuke. Read this a thousand times and it wasnt interesting the first time.
Nocna Vatra chapter 21 . 8/14/2019
Cool story, I've really been enjoying it :)
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 21 . 8/1/2019
Can't wait to see how she handles Orochimaru.
abciluvpie chapter 8 . 7/31/2019
She had plenty of time to push for training (knowing the Plot and that she would have LARGE DANGERS with 4 MONTHS), she has no right to go cursing luck and bad teaching later.
abciluvpie chapter 3 . 7/31/2019
All of it was expected, and she is in denial.
FlukeShot chapter 21 . 7/30/2019
good chapter! can't wait to read more :)
Ravenger chapter 18 . 7/28/2019
SI can only be so interesting, you've toned down everybody else just to fit your character into the story while basing everybody else... Naruto may be impulsive but it just seems like you ignore his own merits to up inoko... everybody is flat like they're not even characters but just NPCs giving off lines for a dialogue, the one time you didn't do that was with naruto and his clones at wave but even then that didn't last at all. And of course I found myself more interested in the story when you actually switched PoVs to Ino as well as naruto.
eyann85 chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
Love this, thanks for the awesomeness
Greatazuredragon chapter 21 . 7/27/2019
Heh, nice chapter, good work.
LPWomer chapter 21 . 7/26/2019