Reviews for Moonflower
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2020
I f*ckin know which story u talking about xD it’s Sanitize isn’t it? Plz tell me I’m right!?
Reveri chapter 27 . 10/23/2020
great chapter! it's good to know you're doing well and I particularly liked the post-beat down Hinata talk with Kiba. that, and the "eat shit and die" part, but we all know that's a given. more power to you, doctor!
firemaster101 chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
Good to hear
Nattychan17 chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
I’m glad that you’re doing better! Excellent chapter as always!
Coonchitaa chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
I feel like that was such a stupid move from inoichi, he knows that now that she has the mark she’ll never be totally free, so she has to step up her training to be able to defend herself. Specially after the hospital incidente. Like, if he actually were to make her stop being a ninja, as a clan head, she would have to get training from wherever she can, like even consider orochimaru.
Either way, loved the chapter and the story
dianille chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
Ah finally... I forgot about the story progress abd need to reread a few chapters back
LetTheWorldHonorTheFallen chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
It's fine don't worry ! Thank you for this amazing story and i hope you an amazing life.
Friendly Reader chapter 27 . 10/3/2020
Hold on! I am sure there is a way to resolve the issues you had with your friend! Don't give up! We are with you!
LXN chapter 27 . 10/1/2020
AHHHHHHHNNNNNOOOOOO
3333333333333333333333333333333333333333CANTSTOPWONTSTOP333333333333333333333333333333YOUEXIST333333333333333333333333333333YOUAREENOUGH33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333keepgoingforward
Anon chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
Hey,

I'm not sure you'll read this, but on the off chance that you do...

Well, I just wanted to say that I've felt something a bit similar to how you did when writing your letter to us, and to your best friend. I know it may not mean much to you, but I think you're not as awful as you seem to think you are. I don't know the details, but I feel that I can glean just enough from your confession to say this: It takes a lot to recognize your faults, to admit your wrongs, and to take ownership over the pain you may have caused others. What you did was difficult, but admirable all the same.

I think you owe it to both yourself and your best friend to let yourself heal, to make amends, and to work on being a better version of you.

You are not worthless.

Your life has meaning. You might think I'm talking out of my ass, but know that I constantly battle my own demons. Most days, I feel worthless, like a waste of space with no idea as to why I bother with anything at times. I tell myself that I deserve this pain and this suffering. But I would never want someone I cared for, or any other person at all to feel like I do.

No one deserves this sort of pain. But, of course, you may feel like you do. I know, because I feel the same way, too.

You can do so much more with the time in your life than you think, you can make changes in the world that are positive and meaningful. Already, with your stories, you've given others a place to escape to, to find some measure of peace from the chaos of life.

You are not alone in this world. Your feelings, your pain, your desire to right your wrongs, all of it resonates with me. With everyone who comes across this letter. Your life has meaning and it is worth just as much as anyone else in this world. No matter what wrongs you've committed.

I hope you can find your peace, that you can move forward in your life, and that, ultimately, you can reflect on these times with a clearer mind.

You deserve the chance to grow and change and become a better version of 'you.'
Hajikami chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
Your not worthless. You are a good writer and you have potential.

I don't know what happened between you an your friend, but I experienced bad times myself and let me tell you one thing, if I could I would teleport myself to you and would raid with you the next bakery an watch trash movies.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
I don't know what happened and we have never talked, but don't give up hope. Give it time.

Everybody struggles in live and fights occur. From what I red in the Fanfiction, you are not a bad person. Every Person changes with time and experiences. When the fight happened recently than give it time. Both of you need time to think and to calm down, like everybody else would need to. I'm not saying that your relationship might be like before, but don't lose hope yet.
long time reader chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
I'm so sorry you are experiencing this. Please know your stories and life are important and have touched many people! You have offered joy and happiness to many people through your creativity. Thank you for sharing your kindness and talent! Wishing you many good blessings and happiness!
StarklyRamie chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
We’re all human beings and we all make mistakes, that doesn’t mean you’re worthless. I don’t know you, but I can tell you that while right now this situation in your life might seem impossible to overcome, you can. Never give up, that’s the only way to lose. So maybe your friend needs some time to cool down, and maybe it will take a while, but that doesn’t mean you can’t fix things. Or at the very least apologize and learn for whatever mistake you made. Life is a rollercoaster full of ups and downs, and I can tell you that this is not the end. Just the beginning of a different story. Maybe words may fail you now, but if you allow yourself some time as well then you’ll find them for sure. Please take care of yourself.
sunlitstars8523 chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
I'm sorry you had a fallout with your close friend. Even if you believe you messed up the friendship, it doesn't mean that you are worthless. Talk about what happened and your feelings with your friends and family and perhaps get professional help. You are NOT worthless.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »