Reviews for Moonflower
riverofroses45 chapter 27 . 9/22/2020
I’m so sorry you feel that way. If you need time take it! Never feel obligated to update something while you are hurting. But please remember to come back to what you love and remember that all people have a purpose and failings. We are human and as such we are not perfect. Take care of yourself and may God console you. All the best.
UndecidedAnimeGirl chapter 24 . 9/21/2020
That last scene... I'm legit dying over here
ViolentBookworm173 chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
Sorry for what life's thrown at you dear. I know it doesn't mean much, however, we, your readers care for you. You are NOT worthless or unneeded and while, I personally, may not fully know what you're going through just know I and so many others are here to support you. If you ever need to talk or rant, maybe not even to get a response. But just to get it off your mind. So many of us are willing to listen. Life, especially socially is difficult. But, YOU are NOT alone. Hope things get better for you dear.
abciluvpie chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
You arent worthless, you make so many people happy, and we will be sad to see you go. But if this is what you need to heal, do it, we can wait
synismysin chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
You are not worthless. You are not hated. You are worth so much more than you can ever imagine. Your writing is a gift and your stories were there for someone when they were having a bad day. When they were feeling lost. When they needed an escape. You put out so much good by sharing your gift with us and I want to thank you for it.

One mistake does not define who you are and I hope you learn from it and are able to move on from it one day. I hope you have a wonderful life and thank you again for sharing this gift to us while you could.
ForestShadeau chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
I'll miss you your story was great
I hope you feel better and find friends you can connect with
Thanks for the hard work love the story _
Sum9 chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
Brutal. I won't pretend I understand, or that you may feel some form of determination to end it all. If you have come that far, then please talk to the people that are trained in how to handle people that feel they have nothing left.

Their number: 800-273-8255

Bless you. You may not feel it, but your life matters. Be strong. Make the strong choice.
Yuki Suou chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
and honestly, "hate" is a very strong feelingI doubt people bother to actually actively hate someone until you have done something truly repulsive. Like causing a genocide maybe?
Yuki Suou chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
I know it feels hard right now but trust me, if she was really your friend, she'd give you a chance to explain yourself. This is coming from a person who is really sensitive and tends to get hurt very easily. The feeling of worthlessness is something that we cannot fight for you but you HAVE to believe that one person, however dear they are to you, cutting you off from their lives DOESN'T define your worth.

and for what it's worth, yours is one of the few thousand stories in follow list that I actively read as soon as it's updated.

Hope you get this sorted out. Have a good cry, scream your lungs outlet it out. Please don't delete your account because we'll still be here once you are alright again.
Cherryberry123 chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
Oh my...I honestly don't know what I could possibly say that would get through to you right now but...even though I don't know you personally, I really, really don't think you are worthless. Please don't think you are. I've been going through some tough times of my own but your story is one of the things that helped me cope through it, and it's such a good story, one that I enjoyed so much. And you are an amazing writer to have written it. You're not worthless despite whatever mistakes you may have made with your friend. So please, please don't go down that rabbit hole of self-loathing and hatred, and seek out your close loved ones as I guarantee they will tell you the same, with far more certainty than I could, that you are not worthless.
InARealPickle chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
Are you seriously going to let one person/relationship define you? Grow a fcking spine. You existed and had value before you met this person. You still exist and have value without them. Do you realize how long life can be? Your current drama won't even register on your emotions next year. 40 years from now you probably won't even remember your ex friends name.
NicoNepenthe chapter 27 . 9/21/2020
You are not worthless and you have so much to give to the world. You are full of worth and you have so many people like your readers who do care about you. We do not hate you and I hope that you will find happiness in how much people care about you. I know it doesn’t seem so but from a depression and suicidal survivor it does get better. Take it one second, minute, and day at a time because I can promise you surviving and Living is worth it
KILLLY chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
Hey i don't know you or anything but I will say that there are always people who care about you amd your well-being. Please don't give up on life just yet because you have so much to live for especially when you are alive right now. I really hope that u can get better soon. May God Bless You
dogsrulz77 chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
You are not worthless. You are worthy. You deserve to be happy!
kittycatcacher chapter 27 . 9/20/2020
I am so sorry this happened to you and I hope you seek therapy to help handle this situation better. It reminds me of how I thought of myself when I was younger. Well, for me it eventually turned out that the friend was manipulative and got all of our other friends to hate me and even convinced me that I was a bad person. Anyway, unless you literally murdered someone I can't see anyone as a bad person and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you didn't murder anyone. I hope you reconsider deleting all of this for at least a few days. Again I have made similar choices and regretted them immediately after as well as in the far future. I wish you well.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »