Reviews for Pocketful of Stars
FangirlingStrangerThings chapter 9 . 4/18/2018
I know you’ve took a break from this story, but I came across it today and wanted to let you know I loved it! Written so well and a great story :-)
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 9 . 1/11/2018
I'm laughing so hard! OMG I LOVED IT. ...wish there was more, but I understand fully. Can't wait for this to continue! I love this story so much.
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 8 . 1/11/2018
This could possibly be my favorite chapter ever. The fluff and the lovely literary portrayal, and the amazingness of the moment...I love this so much.
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 7 . 1/11/2018
Oh my golly, I LOVE the angst in this. The feels, so many feels...lol.
2 chapters until I likely lose my mind, but I LOVE this
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 6 . 1/11/2018
Aww, this was perfect. Perfect day, and perfect moment...of course, perfect first kiss. I'm sad I'm about to reach the end and delve into the agony of the 'to be continued'...but I adore this. Thank you for being such a wonderful writer. :)
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 5 . 1/11/2018
Omg the fluffiness, I love it so much! This chapter was great-and you're even better. 3
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 4 . 1/11/2018
I LOVE that you have Dustin with Max. Truly I liked them better together, so yay!
And hell yes. El, you're gonna love that boy, damnit.
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 3 . 1/11/2018
Aww, poor Mike got shut down. The Mileven, though...too cute.
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 2 . 1/11/2018
Discontinued or not...I'm an author myself, so I'll never pass a good chapter without leaving a review. You've earned it. This story is adorable. I love your writing style and the way you've portrayed these characters and back story.
LoneStarGirl93 chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
Awww...it's my own fault. I didn't see the 'discontinued' disclaimer...but squeak...I need this entire story in my life, yesterday.
I do hope you pick it back up. So far I ADORE it and am agonizingly hooked...
XxStrangerThingsxX chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
Cute! Continue? Please? w
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
Please write another chapter with the aftermath of max seeing Mike and el
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
Please make another chapter
heartscoffee chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
Just wanted to let you know I've really enjoyed this story so far. I hope one day you continue it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
great chapeter, but it,s so so sad you Discountinue this wonderful story but i hope you continue one day!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »