Reviews for She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
I adore this story! Your dialogue could use some work though. It doesn’t sound like things people actually say. I think dialogue helps make a character 3D and not 2D and your dialogue makes everyone seem a little flat. It’s just a bit too proper and too much all at once. Otherwise it’s great!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 32 . 10/10/2017
great ending to a terrific story
ddgorgeous chapter 32 . 10/6/2017
Wow! What a great ending to a wonderful story. Loved how the story was wrapped up, all the lose ends closed and sealed shut Savannah's fate serving as a nice big bow.

The wedding, the reception and the birth of their son, increased the size of their family, and reminded them all that in spite of the cruel things that they have experienced and see each day, happiness is still possible!

Wonderful job, my friend! KUDOS!
DaisyDay chapter 32 . 10/4/2017
Whew! So many wonderful things happened in this chapter, I don't know where to begin!

You were able to include so much in their courtship. I could picture all the sweet and loving things they did/shared with one another, and how much they appreciated just being a couple. And then the wedding was fun to read, even if it was nerve racking for Derek. Their vows were touching and heartfelt and the jubilant reactions from their family was such a happy moment! We got a glimpse of their honeymoon (exactly how I thought it would be. *wink*) and then whoosh! Penelope is pregnant, another joyous occasion! Then the joy of a baby. And then at last, the implied HEA. What more could you ask for in a story?

Sigh. Sad to see it end, but the journey was worth it. AND so glad that a new story is just around the corner! Thank you for entertaining us with your talent! Derek and Penelope really did deserve this ending and I'm going to pretend that all of this really did happen on the show! xoxo
Pamkins86 chapter 32 . 10/4/2017
What an awesome ending! I can feel their emotions and picture this in my mind and heart. What a beautiful wedding and a honeymoon baby. Great story my friend!
jenny crum chapter 32 . 10/4/2017
An awesome ending to an awesome story
Kimd33 chapter 32 . 10/4/2017
Great ending
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 31 . 9/30/2017
finally!
DaisyDay chapter 31 . 9/30/2017
One more chapter? Say it isn't so!

I'm glad Derek was able to convince Penelope not to feel guilty. She shouldn't be. It was very sweet how helpful she was with putting Derek to bed. This was such a happy, happy chapter and aw, she is back with the man of her dreams!

LOVED this chapter and looking forward to their HEA!
ddgorgeous chapter 31 . 9/29/2017
What a cute update. Derek is home and his favorite girl is with him. Still dealing with lots of guilt as we knew she would but at least Derek has reassured her that he in no way blames her. Love, love, love it! With everything that they have gone through it's good to see the start of their HEA! Great job!
jenny crum chapter 31 . 9/29/2017
Another awesome update my friend
Kimd33 chapter 31 . 9/29/2017
At least he set her straight about who to blame.
Pamkins86 chapter 31 . 9/29/2017
What a great chapter! So full of love and happiness.! I have tears slipping down my face.
ddgorgeous chapter 30 . 9/25/2017
What a sweet update! Penelope said, 'yes' and Derek can breathe again. What a great homecoming with Derek's sisters and Jack and Henry all in attendance. You could feel Derek's pain but nothing felt better than Jack and Henry's hugs and his sisters' teasing. Awesome job!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 30 . 9/25/2017