Reviews for The Crowned Light
Hagane Ookami chapter 2 . 9/1
Love this story continue to write i will be waiting for the next chapter
RockinInMyName chapter 2 . 8/10
I'm curious to see what direction you take this and like you said you don't see many colored lanterns other than green and blue so keep up the good work
KillerB2435 chapter 1 . 8/2
This was a really good opening to a good concept for a story. I look forward to seeing what you can do with this!
SPark681 chapter 2 . 8/1
Nice chapter though wonder what Shadow Naruto will tell the real Naruto about how his existence feels different anyways keep up the great work!
R.B Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/31
wtf is going on if this was a update then where is chapter 3.
PenPanther chapter 2 . 7/31
This looks really good, the only thing I'm asking for is longer chapters.
Hunter-Hyung chapter 1 . 7/30
I guess it's safe to assume this story isn't getting updated with all these bullshit author notes. Get real dude, or just stop writing.
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 7/30
While I may not be as impolite as some, I would honestly prefer that you take the time to have your chapters proofread before you upload them rather than uploading them and then re-uploading each time you fix a mistake. Or, like someone else said, add some more content when you do these re-uploads to at least entice your readers. I really am a fan of your work, but these numerous re-uploads are really annoying, not to mention they get my hopes up for more of your work only to then be squashed once I realize that it's just a repost.
ShadowtheEdgehog chapter 1 . 7/30
I know what you're doing. Using the same chapter to get more followers without writing. You're going to lose a lot more followers than me, if you continue this bullshit, asshole.

Perhaps I'll send a report to Critics United. Let's see how you'd do with this story taken down.
All Seeing Prophet chapter 1 . 7/30
This is genuinely pathetic. Before you bitch, hear me out, over the course of you having this story out, I've received alerts round about 3 times for the first chapter ALONE and now that the second chapter is out, I've received 2 alerts from it. Come on, stop wasting everyone's time and if you're going to keep re-uploading the same chapters over and over again take the time to get a beta reader who will proof read everything MULTIPLE times if he has to. Just stop crushing every readers hopes who've already followed and steering potential readers away due to most of them having enough sense to read the reviews first. And if you're going to keep doing this or can't be fucked to get a beta reader, stop uploading new stories and dashing even more readers hopes of getting their stories updated. Or if you're planning on doing this, at least make the chapter WORTHWHILE. 2K-3K words is disgustingly horrid for someone who constantly has to re-upload their chapters instead of taking the time to smooth it out and if re-uploading it, adding in at least 500 words OF THE STORY and not authors notes to at least try and sate the readers. Honestly man, step up your game otherwise you'll end up losing a lot of faithful readers this way. Take a page out of NeonZangetsu's book (One of the greatest authors on this site with a plethora of unfinished but high quality stories), he never re-uploads a chapter unless he ABSOLUTELY has to. And when he does, he extends the chapter by a bit so his readers can enjoy it again with new details. For a writer of your potential skill, you're wasting it and using it so inefficiently you're making good writers out there lose reader view because of your horrid update states.
Was that update for chapter 3?
Rio Skyron chapter 2 . 7/30
Okay I somehow got a second alert for this chapter
mistgun84 chapter 2 . 7/30
I have read the same thing four times now. I enjoy the concept but come on.
HitmanReiji chapter 2 . 7/30
Every time you update this story it's the same two chapters, if you don't produce more chapters to continue the plot and keep screwing with the ones you have then you'll just lose potential readers who believe that this is worth the read. I like this fic and wish to see it succeed where a lot have failed. It gets tiring when you think the next chapter is out then find out it's false hope.
LoneWolf-O1 chapter 2 . 7/29
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!