Reviews for Happytown
InTheLionsDenOnDA chapter 10 . 10/12
With any luck these two are not in with Roarey. We should find out shortly.
Caught...but not out.
J Shute chapter 10 . 9/20
Well uh oh. Things certainly turned intense at the end there, abd they're caught by the corrupt cops now. Fingers crossed that Bogo can help them out.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 10 . 9/19
I was going to comment that it's nice to have Nick back, but with how things are going, that might be a very fleeting pleasure.
He told Judy that everyone from Happytown has an arrest record, and that would include him, as well. I'm sure that will come back to bite him now. A suspended cop sniffing around somewhere he's not supposed to be and "attempting to steal someone's identity", lying to other officers' faces? Oh, he technically stole that blazer, too.
All that already won't look good, but on someone who already has a certain history... Oh Nick. I hope this is something you'll be able to worm your way out of, once again.

It was nice to see his acting skills on full display again, though. He does know how to pull off a very convincing scam, haha.
It's a hustle, sweetheart.
Except this one didn't work out in his favour.
He might be in deep deep trouble now.
Quite the twist they found!
J Shute chapter 9 . 8/19
Oooh, bit of a twist there.

Hmmm, may be all by the books but there may be more...

Interesting, interesting. Let's see where this leads.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 9 . 8/19
Oh ho ho ho, the plot thickens!
That's quite the twist.

And poor Nick.
Granted, I was expecting something to happen to him; I guess I should be grateful that he just got detained instead of kidnapped and hurt for real. He put himself into a pretty precarious situation, after all.

Still, it's gonna be a shame to not have him around for the time being. His snark and perceptiveness always add so much to every scene.
Ah well, maybe there are still some things he can do on his end.
I'll have to wait and see, I guess. ;D

Great job with the chapter, as usual!
Tensions running high?
J Shute chapter 8 . 6/25
Oooh, spying simon! Naughty naughty. Some interesting characters being introduced along the way, though the big thing was Nick's hustle going all the wrong for Judy. I'm curious to see how that ends up going!
Nick's past being revealed?

Also, will Nick encounter a vixen in this?
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 8 . 6/24
Oof, this chapter was intense.
First Nick and Judy fight, then Simon wants to fight Nick and then Judy really blows up on Simon.
At least now that it's all out on the table, they can maybe try to work things out.
(The poor souffles though. They sounded delicious. Rip.)

But I get the feeling that things will get worse before they'll get better; especially between Nick and Judy, now that his lie has had some real consequences. Judy will be angry with him, and since there was already quite a bit of tension there, I'm pretty sure they're gonna have a pretty bad fight about this.
I hope his afternoon was more successful than hers, if nothing else. They could use some positivity.

I really enjoy your updates and your long chapters! They're always very layered and so detailed; I can tell how much work you must be putting into this story. I really appreciate it, and I love your characterisations!
Thank you for all your hard work!
J Shute chapter 7 . 6/5
Van alley neighbourhood, lol.

Nice. Some good characterisation of Nick, too.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 7 . 6/4
Ahh, I really enjoyed Nick this chapter!
Man, being surrounded by racist pricks like that can't be easy. I hope Judy won't leave him alone with Simon much more often.
That's rough, buddy.
"Help Nick from killing Simon"? More like "help Nick kill Simon", haha. ;D I'd absolutely help him hide the body too.

He's handling it well though, all things considered!
I'm sure his hunch will turn out to be right; after all, they say to always trust a fox's instinct!
I'm sure he's on to something.
guest chapter 6 . 4/28
Please reupload the chapter, it is all code... you've been code a few times now...

Also, why has it taken you 2 years to give us a new chapter. I am pretty most people have forgotten about this story by now, so you should just delete it and move on, since you will probably not finish it.
Sunny Lighter chapter 6 . 4/28
You need to re-submit this. It's unreadable
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »