Reviews for Happytown
Sunny Lighter chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
You need to re-submit this. It's unreadable
poupou02 chapter 6 . 4/28/2020
please change the format of this chapter all i can read are line like p class"MsoNormal" style "margin : ... html coding soooo please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
You have a brilliant set up to what seems like the beginnings of an EPIC story to come — I can't express how excited I am, your storytelling is engaging, your writing is awesome, I'm looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
You have a brilliant set up to ehat
BonesBoy15 chapter 5 . 3/9/2019
This is a very well written crime story. I have my own theories on who was in the apartment, but I’ll hold onto them until a later date. (TBH probably gonna forget them after I post this review, but whatevs...). The partner aspect of the fox and bunny is strong and friendly. Fantastically written, if I must say.

I eagerly await more developments in the happytown case.
Three Ways Divided chapter 5 . 10/18/2018
I came here after reading Stars and I was not disappointed. It's great to see someone using Zootopia's setting for a proper police procedural drama. (Have you done research into the real-world force or is this just really good from-scratch system building? I can't tell.) Also liking the early whiffs of potential political intrigue peppered in there.

Oh, and the headaches of a naïve bumpkin reporter too. Simon, Simon... he's going to be this story's 'Paddington', isn't he?

Hope you keep it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2018
jaja esos dos timadores
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2018
I am enjoying this story so far! Simon is a stand-up bunny like Judy!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 5 . 6/23/2018
Oh boy, seems like not only do they have cases to solve, but a reporter to babysit now. Hopefully it doesn't impede them at all. A great chapter and I'm glad he stood up for Nick and Judy, even if it did cause a slight issue. Maybe he'll learn how to do that more tactfully later on. XD
nburgin chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Interesting new character you've brought into the mix.

Strange that he hadn't already heard who her partner was beforehand, though. It reflects poorly on his competence as a journalist, but I guess that's kinda the point. Poor little guy has no idea what he's even doing, much less what he's getting into here ;-p
TimeturnerJay chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Great chapter! I love how snarky Nick is being with that naïve little bunny. xD
Missy2.0 Frozen forever chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
More chapter! Yaaayy! Glad you're back! I'll be waiting! (Did that sound creepy?)
scubagurl22 chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
Great story! Wonder who's waiting for Judy?
Gerbilfriend chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
That beginning, overly suspisus racoon. Thanks for updating
PinkLemonade chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
ermagod ilove this story. .its written sooooooo wellll. hope you continue. will be looking forward to the next chapter!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »