Reviews for Happytown
KOakaKO chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
Oooooh... this looks like a great story. Certainly off to a good start, with a known-good writer. I love how we're already getting a good look inside the personalities of mammals who have to live in a place like Happytown. ;)
niraD chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
I really like the balance between the character interaction and the police work. It's also refreshing to see another non-shipping friendship fic. Great job so far, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
nburgin chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
So, I guess this is more of a "spiritual successor" to Stars than an actual sequel.

Well, it looks pretty interesting anyway. I'm going to keep following along.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
I really like stories that involve Nick's past. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this story goes!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
Loving these OCs and the histories you are giving them. It is crafting such a wonderful story while really being able to get a feel for the characters. :) Well done!
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Great story here! Love the feeling you've created for the neighborhood as it feels like one of those rickety, downtrodden areas. So you've done great work crafting the atmosphere here. Well done!
StorySketcher chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Ooooooooh... I'm going to have a hard time being patient for this one!
StorySketcher chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Very good so far. I'm already wanting to see how things unfold. Also, I just want to say thank you very much for choosing to make it a friendship fic. They are so hard to find.
speedyready chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Good story so far.
Cemsay chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Ha. Nice
Highwing chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
For the first time ever in all my years on Fanfiction dot net, I have Faved a story before I even started reading it. Yes, I liked "Stars" THAT much. Can't wait to get started on this one!
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Okay this looks really cool and Im so happy its friendship as well :D
Missy2.0 Frozen forever chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
I'm with Judy on this one! Carrot cake is the best!
nburgin chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Not even read this yet, but very pleased to see that what I assume is the follow-up to Stars has finally arrived.
OrangutanTheRangerMan chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I wonder if species with four fingers per hand would use a different counting system? I love the concept of Five-Fingers Rousseau.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »