Reviews for Mornings
bajy chapter 1 . 10/21
love it!
tstovall001 chapter 1 . 7/17
I can sympathize. I've been bullied since I was 5.
moonlightprincess23 chapter 1 . 7/8
Aww this was such a cute and great story, i'm sorry you got bullied but i can't really relate
King Kyusharu chapter 1 . 4/12
Enjoyable
ArriatheDragon chapter 1 . 2/16
This was equal per hilarious and meaningful. Nice job Author~Chan!
LoweFantasy chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
I got the Skyrim reference!
ramdom bnha fan chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
this is just so awesome! Please do continue! :P
Tonystark99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Same I was called names and actually ran from the house and my parents almost called the police but I ran the mile up to the school because My parents had gotten mad at me because I got mad at them and cursed them out and I ran off I was that scared of my own parents that day that I ran up to the school and tried to sleep on the bleachers but my teacher called my mom and my mom told my dad and my dad came and got me from the school and gave me a talk which made me cry for not feeling like a normal human being and I always got physically bullied from kindergarten all the way to 10th grade I was punched kicked and sworn at.
Hyped chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Nicely written
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Kewl
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Hilarious yet very sweet one-shot! I loved this so much! Obviously, bullying has taken its toll on Izuku and it makes sense that he might talk about it while he's sick. Great job keeping everyone in character (especially Bakugo) and thanks for the story!
freakqueen chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
aww how nice, I'm glad izuku has friends in his life that care about him now he deserves it (and bakugo secretly cares of course), I'm still a newcomer to the anime but I really enjoyed this story. nice work.
Zanet102 chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
this was amazing. I legit was crying it was so emotional.
Noxmoon chapter 1 . 8/22/2018