Reviews for Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder
Chickenpotpieless chapter 1 . 4/7
This is like a gacha kinda with the accidental kissing, good job I liked this story.
Mirage chapter 5 . 3/13
You know...no at the end if the story...I missed something. ...so I hope it is not the end...or maybe you could add a second part when possible...

I love how Marinette did see his true him even when he looked bad at this did stand behind him and did help him like with Nino ..who really should think about things bevor doing stupid things ...

I loved how he did stay the same ...and other too after the healing power ...because it did need something more...the Kiss of a loving person (be it kiss from parent or sibling and the real love) or true friend - I really think this can be possible. ...there are people who are not only a short moment hurt or angry but deeply hurt...who need help.

But you see. ...there is still the Akuma victim ...a terrible sad and hurt teen...this boy with skin and hair problems...maybe even with body too...how shiny you did say he was... he needs help...helps by people his own age and adult...a mind medical. And therapy.
No mobbing victim deserves to be left alone.

Ideas for skin care products, how to wash and conditioner use...what sports to do to gain some light muscle and self-assurance. ...and a good talk with his parents why they did not help there child and how they now can help.-

Great how Adrien was not scarred of by his peers , but got out really stronger . ...and happy to find out who is a good friend ...and who to keep away till they change -
awwww chapter 5 . 2/5
awwww, this story was so sweet 3
i love how jealous ladybug was feeling when chat talked about the kiss.
and i love how you made real nathalie character development too! it's so hard to find fanfics where nathalie actually cares about adrien 33
MangoSunbeams chapter 5 . 9/27/2020
That was so cute!
PercyJLeoLover21 chapter 5 . 8/31/2020
Awwwww. So cute and just from the heart! 3 XOXO
CharlieBoneFan chapter 5 . 7/4/2020
Gotta love true love's kiss! Nice work.
Solara24 chapter 5 . 6/7/2020
This one is so sweet!
Alyce and Indi chapter 4 . 6/3/2020
I LOVE when Ladybug finds out first!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 2/21/2020
More for this story or a sequel please
Decker389 chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
I liked it.
CristalHeart28 chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
I loved it! This story was really fantastic, and has left a very significant message, that you have to love people for their heart and their actions and not for their physical appearance. A thousand congratulations for this beautiful message through this beautiful story.

Many greetings and a huge kiss!
writeringoodfaith chapter 5 . 11/1/2019
My least fave FF trope is Marinette feeling insecure about herself after a reveal. And her shenanigans were pretty funny to read when she's feeling dramatic but when it spiralled into real insecurity that made me sad. But it was still a fun story! Thanks for posting!
writeringoodfaith chapter 4 . 10/31/2019
Aw man. Sex offender. Magic lips. Ouran High School Host Club. This whole chapter was so funny hahahaha
writeringoodfaith chapter 3 . 10/31/2019
HE WHAT?!
Also Chat Noir is my absolute favourite in this. you no got no alibi I am dying
writeringoodfaith chapter 2 . 10/31/2019
Marinette has always been the sweetest and I love how this fic brings that attribute out in her. ALSO Adrien being all: what's the problem guys HAHA he's so precious
Every work of yours that I haven't read yet is a gem waiting to be discovered.