Reviews for Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder
Decker389 chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
I liked it.
CristalHeart28 chapter 5 . 11/11/2019
I loved it! This story was really fantastic, and has left a very significant message, that you have to love people for their heart and their actions and not for their physical appearance. A thousand congratulations for this beautiful message through this beautiful story.

Many greetings and a huge kiss!
writeringoodfaith chapter 5 . 11/1/2019
My least fave FF trope is Marinette feeling insecure about herself after a reveal. And her shenanigans were pretty funny to read when she's feeling dramatic but when it spiralled into real insecurity that made me sad. But it was still a fun story! Thanks for posting!
writeringoodfaith chapter 4 . 10/31/2019
Aw man. Sex offender. Magic lips. Ouran High School Host Club. This whole chapter was so funny hahahaha
writeringoodfaith chapter 3 . 10/31/2019
HE WHAT?!
Also Chat Noir is my absolute favourite in this. you no got no alibi I am dying
writeringoodfaith chapter 2 . 10/31/2019
Marinette has always been the sweetest and I love how this fic brings that attribute out in her. ALSO Adrien being all: what's the problem guys HAHA he's so precious
Every work of yours that I haven't read yet is a gem waiting to be discovered.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2019
Holy shit 87th? That must've been a lot of practicing for that presentation XD
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 10/16/2019
I love this! Re-reading this is so sweet!~
reader45657 chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
THIS was SO gooooood! I was so enthralled! I could not have enjoyed this story more! Thank you so much! Adrien was a real treat! and I loved how Ladybug found out!
Jinxxs chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
To be honest I was thinking more on the lines of beauty and the beast but princess and the frog works too. love your stories by the way.
MOONECLIPSEHQ chapter 2 . 9/18/2019
This is sad but so funny! Dang I’m going to hell...
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 5 . 9/17/2019
I have to say that I’m glad Nino was being a prick on accident and not actually on purpose. And I love how Marinette stuck by Adrien through it all.
Runadaemon chapter 5 . 9/5/2019
This was adorable! I loved it! It was hilarious and heart warming, shocking and amusing, all at once! Thanks for writing!
conspiracycoven chapter 5 . 8/30/2019
this is the cutest thing i've ever SEEN oh my GOD, please please please get hired to write all of the episodes for MLB, you're so talented and it would give us the wholesome adrienette content that we crave
noneya chapter 5 . 8/17/2019
Okay at least it was on acsadint.
I KNEW IT .
I. .
adrien of corse wont be friends with somepone who hated him for his looks. Jez.