Reviews for ULTIMATE SONADOW
NOT Sonadow Fan chapter 1 . 10/15
Like, 20 Sonadow fans just reviewed this...lmao. It's true that Sonadow is EVERYWHERE.
Lorrean chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This was very well-written story and the plot was quite... interesting.

Shadow fawning over Sonic? Why not?

While intended as an insult, I think, for all those Sonadow fans out there, I still appreciate the hilarity it gives to said fans such as myself. Respect is earned.

Thank you for sharing this. Indeed did I find this a thrilling read.

Have a pleasant day!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Lol Shadow acts like Amy in THIS STORY! XD
thesoniczone11 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
...

Amy is 12. Sonic is 15.
Shameless chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Maybe they're just gay sonic fans?
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow... Just... Wow... I have no words to describe what I feel... That was SO FUNNNY! Great job!
shade25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That's scary you know
KasaiChita chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
It sounds like you sort of switched Amy and Shadow's acting cause Shadow acts like Amy and Amy acts like Shadow
BlueMoon37 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
oh wow O.o shadow great story
the pain of loss chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
holy snap! that was so awesome!
CrystaLucario chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Even though im a sonadow fan, this story was epic and funny so i really think you should make another chapter. :)
hiplove chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
awwwwwwww come on please make it a longer storie i wonder what would happen if it was continued its a great storie come on please make it a longer storie i usually dont beg for a longer storie so please make it or i will get sad *cries*
Beast Cat chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I may be a huge sonadow fan, but I love this story
Bloom5902 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
WTF! THIS IS NOOOOT HOW YOU WRITE A SONADOW! why6 we LIKE sonadow is for the storys to be practical, and not out of charicter... i suppose it whould of made more sence if you said shadow had a few screws loose after his fall and explained it further, but this is just crap... sorry, but this is NOT sonadow, this is messed up junk. next time ou write a sonadow fic, make sure it is practical, with explanation of events, both sonic and shadow are as themselves (not totally OC) and for other tips n' such, GO READ AN ACTUAL SONADOW
Hamato Kameko chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That's it. I'm dead. You've killed me. I choked on the pillow I tried to consume in my laughter.

While I think Sonadow, as well as Sonic/Knuckles (Snuckles?) can be done right, it's almost non-existant and takes some real creativity to make it work and still keep the characters in, well, character.

This represents 99.999% of slash fiction to a T.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to dislodge this pillow from my esophagus.