Reviews for Foolish Girl
Your writing is very good, very compelling. I have read some of your other stories too and loved how you make work strange pairings -at least for me before reading it. I'd love to see more of this friendship/mentorship between Severus and Hermione, and what she has to learn to be prepared for what the future holds. Please, keep this story alive, 10 chapters are not enough. And thanks for writing it in the first place.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 10 . 6/20
Wow! Quite an excellent chapter.

Read this all in one sitting. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 9 . 6/20
Another very good chapter! Love that Harry is studying!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 8 . 6/20
So Hermione has decked two Malfoys. Will she go for three?
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 6/20
Nice to see the first property. Looking forward to seeing the others.

I wonder if Harry is going to find out that Dumbledore knew of Sirius being innocent all along?
Sparky She-Demon chapter 6 . 6/20
Hm... I don't see Dolohov being pleased with the new situation.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 5 . 6/20
Ok, so it was the Blishwick family that was extinct. So what kind of cousins are Hermione and Theo?

Good chapter!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 6/20
So Theodore Nott is dead in this story?

Loved how she let Harry and Ron have it. Was surprised to see Snape say that James was not completely unintelligent.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 6/20
Ah so in your story, Dumbledore screwed over Sirius because he would have gotten in the way of his plans.

Another good chapter!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 6/20
Another excellent chapter!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 6/20
I generally picture Adam Driver as Snape.
RhodaBush chapter 10 . 6/13
More soon please
Fantomette34 chapter 1 . 6/3
I love your story and can not wait to read more ! The plot is exciting, you can not give it up, I need to know if Hermione is going to plunge into darkness...
Have pity on your readers
Twihardkristen-once chapter 10 . 6/1
Oh my goodness, this is actually so well written, are you updating randomly or is this on hiatus.
PhantomBove chapter 10 . 5/27
I just found this story and I am in love with it. You characters are so well written and true to self. I appreciate the small details and slow burn! This is wonderful. I hope you know that there are plenty of people who love this and can't wait to see it continue. Please don't abandon such a beautiful and amazing story! Can't wait for an update.