Reviews for Malik Against the World
Imaginary-Dream chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
What does TBC stand for? Oh well. Update soon! This is really great!
Imaginary-Dream chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Go Mtn. Dew! Yay! _ *Hands a life supply of the wonderful drink to all the cool people, including anyone who reads this*

You rule.
Imaginary-Dream chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
First time writing with each other. You both are pretty good! You are now on my Author Alert list, Favorite Authors list, and Favorite Stories list. (_) OH, and I Highly recommend this story to others.

Celeb'ronyo chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
YAY! AN UPDATE! *happy*
Obscured Illusions chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
haha. funnie. Are you going to update this one, too?

Strawberry Sweet Snow chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
It's hialrious!
Amy chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
This was so funny! It's awesome that you put Marik in pit, that's what I'm in. We've never had an incident with someone kicking someone else while at attention, but once, at a football game, a senoir ran in only thong underwear across the field while we were playing. The police were chasing after him, it was so funny. I feel bad for Malik, with the shampoo, but I have to agree with Marik, that kangeroo looks demonic. Hehehe, well, please update soon, this story is hilarious.
AnimeFan0456798 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
The story was good and funny, but it was really annoying how you kept putting personal author notes in the story... ex: (I always wanted to use that line)
Celeb'ronyo chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
lol ryou plays quads...i perfer my thing about marching...but it was funny. um...MALIK THE DRUM MAJOR! MWA HA HA!
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
*cough cough* OOps! On my last review I meant to say I'm glad not to be a boy! OOpsie...So anyways...Great chaptie! Can't wait til next one! XD
POME chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
hehe this fic is so random. lolx. your right. it does sound like a modern day tv show. *grins* MALIK DAY TECHNOLOGY lolx. and um, what happened with maliks sister? did she really think that um, malik and marik...'' in the shower? update soon -
onlyHAUNTED chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
ROFLMAO! OMFG! that was so funny! plz continue soon!
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
...Weird principal and chorus teacher...LOL I am so glad I'm not a girl, right Chibi-samas?

All Chibi-samas: *run from evil teachers*

-_-; well anyways plz update soon! _
InSaNe KeYbLaDeR chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
HA HA! Go Isis! I wish I could have been there!
onlyHAUNTED chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
i love this story! LMAO! n e ways CONTINUE SOON!