Reviews for Thieves Can Be Heroes!
ShadowNinja chapter 38 . 5/2
will Shoto Join the phantom thieves and get a persona
Black-Jeans-W-B chapter 38 . 4/30
Hey, MugiwaraN0Luffy, did you see this video from the Extra Credits Youtube channel called "Perversion Subversion - Examining Hentai Sensibility" I listed the link here: just replace "DOT" with "." and remove the spaces between the "/" slashes and you should be fine.

wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom / watch?vFzdylKgPjNI

It mentions Persona 5 and what it brought up was a big point. How the main cast of characters had just gotten through a big ordeal regarding predation from abuse of power, and then on the next story arc, to see something like this happen and how Ryuji in particular acted, despite how they had just recognized a lot of pain and suffering from a similar situation. And this was brought up as a joke, and the characters didn't really seem all that bothered by it. I mean, all things considered, it was strange how everyone in the original story had just gotten through such an ordeal, and then something like that scenario happens and it's treated like a big joke...

How you wrote this scenario in your story is a lot better, but considering how Ann had been intimidated by Kamoshida before, maybe this could've been shown as affecting her more deeply than just some embarrassment, and maybe Izuku, recognizing her discomfort, though not necessarily knowing why, talks to her in private, where she confesses how bad she feels about this, and how it frightens her, considering what had happened with Kamoshida and the female students not too long ago, causing Izuku to get a small reality and principles check, which allows him to recognize that he still has a ways to go in helping others as a Phantom Thief and Hero, grows as a person, does his best to comfort Ann in this volatile situation where the team has to make a very tough decision, and allows their bond to grow closer as a result. I think I remember from the fandom site that you can pretty much date any female character in Persona 5, Ann included, so having Ann develop a slight crush on Izuku after something like that doesn't sound too unbelievable.

I really think something like this could help out with your story's Madarame Arc... Hope this helps...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
Ferno16 chapter 38 . 4/29
I can't find the words to express how happy I am for finding this story. Hoping for more.
Shadowdragon1995 chapter 38 . 4/28
Hears who I hope get paired in this story (izuku x futaba) since she out of all the girls in the game would have the best chemistry with him, (ann x ryuji) while I prefer her and joker this is the next best pairing for her since they both knew each other since middle school and (katsuki x makoto) as their moment seem to click for me for some reason also I don't know about the rest of the readers here but I get a big sister little brother vibe from izuku and makoto rather than a romantic one
You forgot to mention that the hoodie was an All Might hoodie, those are what Koichi usually wears...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
Jack Sand chapter 38 . 4/22
This fanfic is probably the best I've read in a really long time. I fear for their lives thinking in the distant but inevitable fight against Shadow Chisaki, specially if he keeps his Quirk. That aside, I love how Izuku's influence is chainging the original history and seeing Bakougo put up with everybody else trying to nota lose his shit. He may be... extreme, but I do have to agree with him 'killing' that cognition and all.
I hope you keep posting this fic without much delay, but I guess you must take your time to keep the quality level.
Eagerly but respectfully expecting the next chapter
ImHateful chapter 38 . 4/21
Great fucking story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I love what you're doing keep up the great work, take care and stay safe.
Please continue this story please
" [Ryuji-senpai and I have /everything/ to lose right now, so it doesn't matter either way for us. But if we fail and you're involved, you-]Izuku couldn't tell her how real the danger was, but he could at least make her aware of the real world problems it would create. Though he couldn't speak of the potential jail time he was going to do if Kamoshida died, but that was another matter entirely. [you'll lose everything. I won't let that happen.] "

I think you mean "Ryuji-senpai and I have [nothing/nothing else/nothing more] to lose right now", not [everything]...

Hope this helps...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
Bright Inferno chapter 36 . 4/7
Gotta say, not the biggest fan of this addition. I already am not the biggest fan of Bakugou, so the prospect of him not only playing a big role in this but also getting him a persona, meaning he'll be a mainstay for the foreseeable future, doesn't appeal to me personally. It's also a bit confusing considering Bakugou's whole deal is about obsessing over being the number one pro hero, yet now he's gonna be apart of a vigilante group?

I was hoping that Bakugou was just gonna be aware of them and maybe occasionally help them out, but now that he's apart of the group, I'm not sure about if I'll continue this or not. But hey, I'm not here to tell you how to write your story. Keep up the good work
"Thanks to his hard work and dedication to the Volleyball team, Shujin Academy has gained quite a bit of notoriety". I think you mean "notability." Notoriety is closer to infamy after all. Still needs some spelling and grammar checks, though, might be missing a word or two... I'll look through and try to find them all... Also, read my latest review on Chapter 1, please Mugiwara...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
You know, reading this story again, while still awesome, needs some redressing, with regards to the timeline of events...Izuku met All Might at least ten months before the U. A. entrance exams... so he would've gotten charged and on trial before then, and maybe had trouble finishing school at Aldera Junior High because of it...therefore he wouldn't have missed the U. A. entrance exams, so much as he wouldn't have been able to finish his final year, though he may have gotten some leniency and allowed to take his final exams early, or pass/drop out of his last year early with decent grades, considering how smart he usually is, or in your story, due to a character's influence, he would've done some degree of prior training and extra studying to get into U. A. ...

Also, Bakugo took the entrance exams the same time as Izuku, so he wouldn't be in U. A. until about a year passes in the story, considering the starting point of yours. Also, the events with the slime villain wouldn't have occurred either... Plus, All Might would've definitely been around and stopped the guy from hurting the woman, considering the timeline, so this definitely happened a while before Izuku met All Might, and definitely before Izuku's notebook got burned by Bakugo, also considering how you've made changes to Izuku's backstory, Bakugo may or may not be as much as a pain as he is usually in canon, though he may have gotten worse, and Izuku may have most likely, just learned to either stay away from Bakugo, or just ignore him.

Also, Persona 5 takes place in Tokyo which is in the Kanto region, but MHA takes place in Shizuoka, a different prefecture in Chubu, a different region of Honshu, Japan, which is considerably far, and requires at least an hour and twenty minutes by train, as well as around 5000 to 7500 yen, about $45-70 USD, twice that amount if you're planning a round trip, plus money for spending on whatever you need, according to google search on travel. There are other options which cost less, but they take longer, up to 4 hours by bus (or 2 via Shimizu), 2 hours by car, or 2 and a half by night train. Therefore meeting up with characters from either side of the crossover would require some level of difficulty and imaginative thinking on your part, though not impossible. I will keep looking, and see if I can find anything else that can help... Best of luck...~Black Jeans-Wearing-Blue Jean.
Guest DCDGojira chapter 38 . 3/25
To author
Why didn’t Makoto correct herself about the yakuza actually being loyal when she heard that voice recording of Chisaki saying how some of the yakuza are still old-fashioned loyal unlike what Makoto said with them not being loyal?
TheCreepingPanda chapter 38 . 3/22
Fun chapter. I’m glad you didn’t make Bakugo do a full 180 with his rudeness
Ohma flame chapter 36 . 3/15
No way! Who’s next to get one!?
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »