Reviews for Thieves Can Be Heroes!
SalmaSanchez chapter 34 . 3h
Hello, I just wanted to comment here an aspect of this story that I've been thinking a lot lately, and that I really appreciate. The fact that Izuku is happy with the Phantom Thiefs!

Let me explain a little bit of what I mean... In the canon story not many characters know all the hardships that Izuku has gone throughout his whole life. Him been quirkless and all the difficulties that came with that, and now having the task of being the next All Might and controlling a power no one fully understands. All of that is very overwhelming! and Izuku can't rely on many people for emotional support because he can't tell anyone about about his full story! The only one that has that role is All Might, and even him can't always be there for Izuku...

I know this isn't something that the original story puts a lot focus on, and it's understandable why... but, I just wish Izuku had more people he could rely on (In short, all I'm saying is that Izuku deserves more hugs!)

But that is why I like this story so much! At its core, the Phantom Thiefs are just a really close and supportive group of friends, exactly what Izuku needs! And I think that is very inspiring! it inspires me a bit more than the original story has ever had!...

Seen this alternative Izuku go through such a low point in his life, with his criminal record and his completely crushed dream, but then gaining a group of people who understand all of his struggles and that fully trust and support him both in and out of the metaverse is very motivating! Izuku deserves this kind of people in his life, Izuku deserves to have his group of Phantom Thiefs! And seen him happy makes me happy!
JrOfDirt1998 chapter 34 . 4/7
I really enjoy the story so far as well as the fleshing out of the characters and their interactions were spot on. I'm wondering Bakogou might get a palace or have his shadow be incredibly powerful in mementos . His superiority and inferiority complexes and anger issue would make his shadow downright NASTY. Either Bakugou's palace could be his old school or a stadium where he bask in the "deserved" attention and adulation he wants. I'm looking forward to Overhauls palace too. Could be a hospital or a prison to hold any unclean to him
AutobotSeeker98 chapter 34 . 4/7
I was so worried that Chisaki would somehow learn Izuku was Quirkless here (and considering how the man views quirks, I can imagine him being fascinated by Izuku).
D4rkpunch chapter 22 . 4/7
She trained aikido and has a quirk that is op (but at least balanced, different from shoto) and he is quirkless and didn't trained any martial arts -". Izuku is taking a persona of someone as if it was the ONLY way to survive in this world... Hope that she kick the shadows asses just to make Izuku shut up. He should understand better than anyone that he shouldn't underestimate anyone for being 'different'.
Digitalreaper360 chapter 34 . 4/6
THIS IS DOPE! I LOVE IT! IT'S FINALLY GETTING AWAY FROM P5 AND GOES TO BNHA!
Digitalreaper360 chapter 30 . 4/6
THIS IS AWESOMMEE! I DID NOT EXPECT THESE CHARACTERS AND PLOTS! I LOVE YOU MIX P5 AND BNHA! KEE IT UUP
Ariastella chapter 34 . 4/4
I loved this & can't wait for the next installment. So far, this has been a great adaptation. It was genius swaping out Kaneshiro for Chisaki & I can only hope for the prospect of Eri Sakura.
Ariastella chapter 33 . 4/4
More than anything, I wanna see Eri saved as soon as possible.
Ariastella chapter 23 . 4/3
I feel like Izuku should get a voice modulator for just these situations.
Ariastella chapter 17 . 4/3
Will Izuku ever learn how to make thieves tool & curry? Will he also learn how to pick locks & talk diplomatically with Tora?
MadGeniusDuck chapter 34 . 3/31
Worth the wait! I was so worried about bean daddy, willing to help even at this point! The way you write the characters are amazing, even if overhaul, eri, and Izuku were similar to canon. The suspense of what might change with sojiro being there and izuku willing to step out more in vigilantism made me think someone was gonna die. I’m glad nobody did but I was on my toes the entire rime. Can’t wait until the next chapter! Stay safe!
WriterForFun365 chapter 34 . 3/31
...Wow. The ending of this chapter had my heart actually racing, in a good way I mean. This story is pretty damn good, and I love how you added Kasumi, Pop Step, and Koichi as Confidants! Keep up the awesome work that you do! We're going to change Chisaki's heart and save Eri!

Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRA!
-WriterForFun365
DJman248 chapter 34 . 3/30
I would say that the Chisaki meeting felt different enough, what with how Izuku was in a completely different position and has different information in comparison to how it was in MHA. Definitely made for some pretty compelling evidence of Hero society not being perfect. Maybe even more so than in MHA, I would say. Overall, good work on this chapter! Looking forward to the rest!
Vanessa Masters chapter 34 . 3/30
Oooooh! Bakugo hit with a quirk eraser, but still kicks the guys ass.

And yusuke getting inspired.

ITS ERI! I KNEW IT! Oh, her and futabe, similar but the same...maybe can go into mementos to save Eri who may have a shadow.

Or something, I don’t know, but you got my heart racing by the end of that chapter!
IHateGenericCereal chapter 34 . 3/29
Glad Sojiro didn't just get Chisaki'd. Great chapter as always, it's always fun to see how you weave together the two worlds' characters. Very interested to see where all this goes. It was also really interesting to see the difference in Izuku's perspective on letting Eri go, now that he *isn't* in the same boat as Mirio. Anyways, keep up the great work, looking forward to the next chapter.
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »