Reviews for A New Way to Play
egwolf65 chapter 7 . 11/17
Great story!
Dauntes chapter 7 . 11/10
This is a fun story so far. Looking forward to more. Thanks! :)
Rydralle chapter 7 . 11/5
This story started good but with the introduction of the party system..., Yeah not feeling it anymore, things feels a bit forced now. Oh well, good luck with your writing.
Chrome Cheetah chapter 7 . 11/4
I like how you have Taylor leave school. So many stories seem to keep her in school for no damn reason. This is a world where you can literally make a living off of being a hero or a villain. What would be the point of going to school when you could better yourself?
Just something that I liked a lot about your Taylor. Can't wait for more!
Yeah, I can't read this. The first chapters were outstanding but Kendra kills it. More importantly it's how OOC you have Taylor acting. Secret identities are a huge thing in Worm and Taylor just spills everything to some girl she's known for less than a day. I stopped reading after the first few paragraphs of this chapter. Maybe the rest of it is good but I'll never know. Bye.
And this is why OCs are so annoying. Instead of natural development or using perfectly good canon characters, you make an artificial OC who miraculously solved all your character problems. If Kendra is any significant part of future chapters, I'm out of here. OCs are fine when there are no canon possibilities and they fill a clear need. This is a complete waste. Kendra is incredibly annoying both as an unneeded character and as a poorly designed character who allows you to be lazy about how Taylor grows and recovers from here trauma. A Mary Sue is often unfairly used but that's pretty much what Kendra is. She flies in and solves everything. If it were so easy to spot capes every gang in the city would know who each cape is.
"I felt my heart tear at his error. "No dad. It's your little owl.""

That is one of the worst lines I have ever seen even in a Worm fic. Overall the chapter was very good and a great start. Little Owl and kiddo are the two most overused phrases in Worm fics. It's bad enough when writers have her father call her that all the damn time. I've never seen anyone else think it sounded good to have her call herself that. It's a good thing that was at the end of the chapter. If I had read a line like that in the first paragraph, I would have given up without even reading further.
cj1of4 chapter 7 . 10/16
If Emily is creative, she can use those spies to her advantage. If the gangs have been reliant on them for information, and they don't know they've been discovered, then the PRT can feed them false data.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 10/10
Very nice work
PasiveNox chapter 7 . 10/7
Nice m8
Gremlin Jack chapter 7 . 10/7
This turned out better than expected. I'm glad we're getting past setup to the real meat of the story.
A.M.C chapter 7 . 10/7
Like1

Now how would this impact Dragon?
firelordeg chapter 7 . 10/6
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
firelordeg chapter 6 . 10/6