Reviews for History is Happening
The Silvernote chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
Aw I liked this, but I'm sad to see it over so soon! You did brilliantly e hoa!
Ranger-Corpses chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
Glad I had the pleasure of stumbling upon this wonderful fanfic!
Ranger-Corpses chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
They're back. I honestly didn't expect that to work. I thought they might go to a different time in their lives, like maybe the next time Alex and Burr duel, or when Alex is going to help Maria.
Ranger-Corpses chapter 9 . 8/27/2017
He lived. He livedhelivedhelived. Thank goodness.
Ranger-Corpses chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
*snorts* Of course they ask for autographs. XD

*inhales sharply* /he does/
Ranger-Corpses chapter 7 . 8/27/2017
Helivesheliveeshelivespleasepleasepleasehesurivives
Ranger-Corpses chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
*inhales* Dude. Why. Why would you shoot him.
(I can't really form coherent words about this other than that, so anyways, great job!)
Ranger-Corpses chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
*shrieks even louder* WHAT?!
Ranger-Corpses chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
*shrieks* WHAT?! WAITWAITWAITWAIT WHAT?!
Ranger-Corpses chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
"Of course he did." *snickers* Beautiful.
Ranger-Corpses chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
(I think I made a typo in my last review. I meant to say 'I hope this get's finished' not 'I hope its finished.' At least I think I accidentally typed that. Not entirely sure anymore.)

Would I change history if I could..? Even if I knew it would ruin everything..? Maybe ruin everything..? Honestly I could only say yes/no if faced with it like they were. I might, I might not. Honestly don't know. Maybe I'd just be paralyzed and see it happen and then start screaming at George?
Ranger-Corpses chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
If I were them, I'd be in a state of perpetual awe and utter excitement and just be fangirling so hard. Then with the sink exploding, I'd be screaming and running. I'm such a coward XD

I actually haven't read one of these so far, despite them being so popular in my other main fandom (Ranger's Apprentice, you should read it! First book is Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan :3). Thanks for this great refresher! Glad its written well. Hope its finished (*cough cough - totally not still salty over that, Bitten by Fate - cough cough*)
WizardingWhovian chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
I loved this so much!
LunaLovegood220022 chapter 11 . 8/26/2017
ALICE IN WONDERLAND! sorry got a little carried away there...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
... Doesn't Eaker shoot at 7? That's how it happens in Hamilton, no?