Reviews for Damnation
ShayL chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow... this is good. *blinks* Gheez...
silgi chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Ouch. Those last lines *hurt*. Perfectly, succintly written; exactly how I see insane!Ken. Also: THANK YOU so much for not drowning the story in angst.
Lupin chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Dramatic Precious fic is hard to find, so it's lovely when a gem like this shows up. there still are a few spelling/grammar mistakes, but not enough to detract, so.

i think you've captured ken breathtakingly well, and the others are done with equal skill; the nuance of concern in aya's actions is especially apt, and very true to the feel of DP - just like the rest of this fic. kudos, and i hope you'll be writing more soon. _
Backwards Into A Wall Of Fire chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I really liked your story. I'm looking forward to reading more, if indeed you are writing more.

kyitumon chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wow. That was amazing. Wonderful detail, just wonderful. I can really see Ken in this - Not soccer-loving, free-spirited Ken from the beginning of the series, but I can really see him in this. Good job, our work really flows and the tone really draws me in.

Good job.
Crystal Dawn chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Quite nice. _ It's so rare that you get to read a fic in which Ken acts like this - most of the time he's written as an innocent idiot. I luff! And I'm glad to see that someone besides me has heard of Dramatic Precious! *is obsessed with that drama series ;;*
shime chapter 1 . 2/28/2003