Reviews for He is NOT my boyfriend!
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 19 . 3/22
This story was absolutely amazing!
I loved it :)
platinum.and.raven chapter 19 . 3/16
This was amazingly cute, funny, and romantic all the way through. Great story!
my draco have to say sorry too much I this story
Reader chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
...The story was nice but you didn't tell us HOW Draco got there in the first place! Really. Why was he there? Why was Draco dying? I didn't understand the "twist" part.
despicableme chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
It was rather amusing and the main couple is sweet, but I really cannot stomach how many people turn gay in this story - it makes it less believable (that is probably not the right word for it, but I hope you get what I mean). The same goes for your other story, Attraction... (although that scene with Ron farting almost made up for it :D)
lilith.scarvo chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
wicked!
Drarry4eva chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
I really wish you'd complete this story. I hope your muse comes back one of these days and you will think of completing this. I really enjoyed this, I really do.
Sara chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
I litterly cried
poksmasta chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gosh :3 that was perfect! My friend put you on a list of stories/authors i should read. I'm getting my way through them. I wouldn't normally ship Drarry, but that story was great! Uh.. i always get a bit meh when it's just fluff or just plot, and i think this was the perfect mix. I loved your Draco, how he didn't just turn into a perfect human being when he started going out with Harry, he still had flaws. Uhm. And then you put my nickname in! I realise it wasn't on purpose, but my name is Aelyth and my family always call me Aeth, so yeah i felt a bit special ;)
MissEmilieBeth chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
ooh I love this :D
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 19 . 2/26/2013
great story! are you gonna do a 15 years later thing or something like that?
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
he he he lol this story rocks! and its so funny!
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
By chance was "Wee-Wee Pee-Pee" inspired by a That 70's Show epiosde?

Loving the story!
curiouscandy chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
I love this fic so much! I read it in a few days and I couldn't stop. Harry and Draco weren't at all OOC for me at all I though that their actions and words fit perfectly with their characters. Thanks so much for giving me something great to read after a long time. I hope you finish this soon, I put it on my following list just in case you've also made it to my favourites list of stories. :)
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Haha oh my god I'm so immature giggled out loud when you wrote that Draco choked on his sausage link