Reviews for He is NOT my boyfriend!
Scrappy2017 chapter 19 . 2/25
So is the story done now? Just wondering, because this was a SUPER good story. And if it isn't finished, please finish it.
-Scrappy2017
Mawwe chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Are you going to finish this? If not then I can remove the story from my update list. Sincerly Madeleine
Jcozz chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
Please finish
Kunga341 chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
It's not fair that Harry's making Draco be polite to people that are insulting him
AliceCullen3 chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
LOVE IT!
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 19 . 3/22/2015
This story was absolutely amazing!
I loved it :)
platinum.and.raven chapter 19 . 3/16/2015
This was amazingly cute, funny, and romantic all the way through. Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
my draco have to say sorry too much I this story
Reader chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
...The story was nice but you didn't tell us HOW Draco got there in the first place! Really. Why was he there? Why was Draco dying? I didn't understand the "twist" part.
despicableme chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
It was rather amusing and the main couple is sweet, but I really cannot stomach how many people turn gay in this story - it makes it less believable (that is probably not the right word for it, but I hope you get what I mean). The same goes for your other story, Attraction... (although that scene with Ron farting almost made up for it :D)
lilith.scarvo chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
wicked!
Drarry4eva chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
I really wish you'd complete this story. I hope your muse comes back one of these days and you will think of completing this. I really enjoyed this, I really do.
Sara chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
I litterly cried
poksmasta chapter 19 . 8/29/2013
Oh my gosh :3 that was perfect! My friend put you on a list of stories/authors i should read. I'm getting my way through them. I wouldn't normally ship Drarry, but that story was great! Uh.. i always get a bit meh when it's just fluff or just plot, and i think this was the perfect mix. I loved your Draco, how he didn't just turn into a perfect human being when he started going out with Harry, he still had flaws. Uhm. And then you put my nickname in! I realise it wasn't on purpose, but my name is Aelyth and my family always call me Aeth, so yeah i felt a bit special ;)
MissEmilieBeth chapter 19 . 8/19/2013