Reviews for Irresistible
Plz keep writing I love this
i love this fan fiction keep writting xx
EXOKaisoo chapter 10 . 3/24
cant wait for the next chapter :) - by the way this is Anjali
EXOKaisoo chapter 1 . 3/24
its really good.
bethisabear chapter 10 . 3/24
You updated I'm so glad you're writing this again
bethisabear chapter 8 . 2/4
At first i was Like 'Rhydian and Jimi? That's a ship?' And now I'm like 'Rhydian and Jimi? Yeah, that's my ship!'
This story is so good so far, keep up the great work
kelseymagda chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
brilliant story plz continue not alot of rhydian and jimi storys!
just-fangirl-things chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
You just keep coming out with chapters and plot devices that make this storyline better and better. I am so glad that you made this. I hope that if I'm ever inspired enough I can write a story with this pairing that lives up to this. It's absolutely amazing. And I love the pace the relationship with Rhydian and Jimi is moving at. It's not too slow and its not too fast. It's perfect. I think Jimi is already realizing his feelings bit by bit but of course our loveable thickhead Rhydian is a bit slower in understanding his feelings. It's great that Maddy is still part of this book and their relationship and their lives even if they have no intentions of being in a polyamorous relationship with her (at least I don't think so). Anyway, you're doing great. I'm loving this story and I will definitely stick it to the end. You're amazing. Love you! In a platonic way.
Lee Onew chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
aurafall

I'm sorry for replying like this but I can't find any other way to do it so...(it might be because I'm a bit inexperienced on this site but oh well...)
And yes, magic as in what you described, I think it fits better with this 'theme' then the 'harry potter magic'. (I need to get a better word to describe it.)

Also you get around, damn and I hope you enjoy the other chapters!
aurafall chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
oh so magic as in modern wicca/nature religions kinda witchcraft? i wouldn't worry too much about sticking to canon bc its fanfiction right its what you want to happen
love this story and can't wait for more (also yes i read and commented on the ao3 version then realised that the version is longer)
just-fangirl-things chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
This is a really good story! And I love that it's Jimian because there are literally NO other stories about them on this site. It's really great so far, the story telling flows easily and it's nice to learn things about wolfbloods as Jimi learns them. Anyway, can't wait for the next update. Hopefully we can see some Jimian bonding and maybe spark flying?