Reviews for Ruby's Rule 6
TheBigCat chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
oh nooooo clancy bby nooooooooooo
Anyway your writing is really hecking good and this story is actually tons of fun to read! it's lovely and smooth and it feels very real. the details are great and the dialogue is excellent.

i love the way you've written the Count here, he feels menacing and very terrifying. "I fell from a forty-story building, cut me some slack" is a really great line as well, perfect for him
TheBigCat chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
eyyy, you're back! and with another excellent chapter too! I saw the notification when I woke up, but I put off reading it until I got back home that night because I knew I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate after reading it- turns out I was right! now I'm very worried, why are people screaming, what's happening, is ruby okay? :OO

on slightly happier notes:
- I found the dress, and now I'm tempted to draw Ruby in it, hehe.
- "We both know that she doesn't approve of emotions" made me laugh. your writing is top-quality, my friend
- Ruby and Clancy are very soft and good, I love them both
Bubbly Washing Machine chapter 3 . 7/2/2017
Hey, I found the dress! It's lovely, and I can imagine how beautiful Ruby would be while wearing it. And for the record - I definitely do not mind some slash for these nerds~
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2017
This thing is great, I was looking forward to reading ye next chapter and thank you for making a actual real fanfic because there are literally like none so keep posting please!
TheBigCat chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
! multi-chapter fic? in THIS fandom? apparently, it's a whole lot more likely than I thought! :D

Seriously though, this is glorious. I love the way you write everyone- Ruby and Clancy bounce off each other, and their friendship shines through so well. I particularly liked Clancy's musings on what Hitch does in his spare time, they made me laugh. I really can't wait to see more from you! I also can't wait for the action to start, hehe. Guess I'll see you again whenever that happens.

-K
JasM chapter 2 . 6/26/2017
Love this so much- please write more!
Bubbly Washing Machine chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHa this is exciting
Bubbly Washing Machine chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Aaaaah it's so cute, and I'm so excited to read more!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3