Reviews for Becoming Winchester
Gendie01 chapter 56 . 3/3
Look, i know you want to keep going with the the whole Weechesters yarn, but seriously, really, I'd much rather you get started with the main show.

Cause the last chapter i read was the one where adam visits Sam, and that was it.

I don't care if you start a new fic for the main show, I just want to see it.
Elliesamdeangirl chapter 55 . 2/12
John, in particular would be a self righteous dick, about Adam using his skills to benefit himself, and if it was for a hunt, then he'd be okay with it, as long as he wasn't caught and brought the law down on canon, John used to leave 12 year old Sam alone in a motel room, while 16 year old Dean went hunting with would be more understanding of why Adam did it, but he's still the biddable soldier, and would stop him.I don't agree with flat out stealing from people's wallets and purses, they can't afford to lose their money like that?
laurellestars chapter 55 . 2/6
Awesome !
What a great surprise to log on and see not one, but three new chapters from you! You have a gift for storytelling, and the emotion in these short snippets is palpable and believable. I love getting the chance to get inside Adam’s head in a way I’ve never thought about before, and you do such a great job of it. Glad to see you back, thanks so much for sharing!
BlueMoon007 chapter 56 . 2/5
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it
NoilyPrat chapter 56 . 2/2
Really love the rest of the weekend. Dean caught Adam, and the talking and explanations are so believably heartfelt! (Must've started my period) Dean really laid it on the line - now Winchester Son #3 step up to be the hunter hero you were meant to be! You will do better by Adam, Dean. You will
Emma Winchester 424 chapter 56 . 2/2
I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed, but I've been a fan for a very long time. I don't even LIKE canon Adam, and I adore your stories. Your writing is superb, completely in character, and completely plausible. For that alone, I would really enjoy your stories, but it's the heart that you have behind all of them that keep me coming back for more. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Keep 'em coming please :)
spnfanfromeurope chapter 56 . 2/2
heartbreaking
sjwmaw chapter 56 . 2/1
I love dean and Adam’s relationship- he hero worships him and dean really gets him. It’s sweet. I’m surprised he wasn’t more pissed about the drugs though- I thought he’d see it as Adam putting himself in danger and making himself vulnerable. Looking forward to more when you can!
sh91767 chapter 55 . 2/1
Glad you're back. Can't wait to see where this story goes. Most likely a head on collision with John Winchester and his do as I say not as I do parenting philosophy. You make it understandable why Adam would do the things he's doing. Missing Sam, abandoned by Dean and his Dad, bored teenagers will do these things. Not to mention once again being the new kid. Great job, as usual.
FTA92 chapter 56 . 2/1
Love love love their relationship! Adam and Dean’s bond does feel different from Dean and Sam’s. Dean is almost paternal here. Hunting with Adam must feel reassuring to Dean, knowing that he is with him and he can protect him if he must, avoiding the not knowing if Adam is being taken by CPS, on a prison cell or even putting himself in danger by being stupid.
So happy that you are back and writing. This is my favorite story!
BookHoarder6 chapter 56 . 2/1
Adam's weekend loved the heart to heart moment here bewtween DeanAdam, Loved the Brotherly fluff as well and the oh so details of explaination of what Adam feels like when he's feeling down and out, Can't wait to read the next chapter
I love this story so much
AdamMillganWinFan chapter 55 . 1/30
love it! keep it going!
NoilyPrat chapter 55 . 1/30
Wow, not only is Adam "badass ", dude's a delinquent!

Sad about the Winchester dance between the brothers. Liked how Adam kept thinking of his family - Dean would remind him to act normal, Sam would remind him to slow down, the car reminded him of his first kill.