Reviews for Cheer Up, Myrtle
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This honestly confused the shit out of me. It could have been really good.
sparkxofxlife chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow... weird. Really interesting take though, on the writing. It makes me feel like I should of read it backwards...

Aonokioku
Alice chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This would have been a great story if it wasn't BACKWARDS!

I am not trying to be rude but it was really confusing and hard to follow in my opinion.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
...uh...What happened?
Luna Nera chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
hm, that was kinda confusing, but whatever i still like it:)
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
LOL! Loved it!
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Well I liked the way you wrote this and I thought that you did well with the challenge but all the spelling errors were really distracting. I didn't really like the challenge anyways though because it was unrealistic. Severus would just take Harry to his place in the dungeons for a blowjob.

Mark P
Shikala chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Oh, yay! I was thinking about this fic today! I had read it a while ago on ...the SSFF, I think...

Anyway, I loved it! It's so unique! Again, I love your work!
Just me chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
. I don't know if this was part of the challenge, but why does it go back in time?
Kathasaurus chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
. . .PAIN.
l'Ange de Morte chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
This one's funny. I like it.
KittenBabyGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
no offense and I like you as a writer and all but this format really pisses me off! I have to go back and re-read some of it because my poor 16 year old brain can't remember that far back. please don't write in this style again but please do keep writing. thanks for letting me flame, this is my fist ever! Just remeber: "Flames are for marshmallows!" take no offense to what I've written, in fact just ignore it, everyone else does. thanks again!

-Kitten