Reviews for Peep Show
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wow I can't believe I hadn't reviewed on this before. _ Just so you know, you are god and there is no questioning it! _ I love your Schuldig. You protray him perfectly, and he's a hard little bast* to write. I've tried. And he's just har.d I love your hard truth seeping threw your words. You just capture one thought and thats all that matters. Is that one thought. Like here, the whole thing with him becoming Schuldig and how that is merely just at name, and how that whore was Berlin. Breathtaking. But that is to be exected of you. I've been a huge fan of your work. Probably alawys will be. I love your WeiƟ Kreuz writting style. Because its raw. Pure. Undefined. An orignial style that can't be topped by anyone else. I love this one. This was just as all your others. Raw and pure. A simple concept in simple words because Schuldig doesn't need to think beyond that. Because that would be useing to much brain power for him that he could be focusing on other things.

-Kalli
A Glass of Water chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Um...this is PG? A little hard for a PG rating, isn't it?
Please, next time you put whole sentences in another language, put the translation. I spent a good amount of time looking it up in my dictionary. (btw, did you really mean to have "Ich habe es satt" say "I have it fully"? If you did, perhaps you could enlighten us.)
I really didn't mean for this reveiw to sound like I'm completely dissing you. You're a very good writer, and should continue. Just remember to watch the rating, and pretend the reader doesn't know anything (some of us don't _!)
bagheera chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Well-written, as ever.

Some German vulgarity, really..*isGermanherself*

How do you write your German? do you have somebody to translate for you? Or do you look it up in a dictionary?
Crystal Dawn chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Just effing awesome! - I love it when fics are short and sweet like that! And your writing style is definitely unique - I don't think I've read anything like this in quite some time! Good work!
rikkali chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
oh. me likies! very interesting. the way you wrote it unique. in a good way :). i love schu, and i love schu past fics, and this was no exception. is this a oneshot? i hope not! you should continue this. fantastic job, plz continue soon :).
Lady Kickass chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Well-polished, excellent read. It inspires me to write something.